What's new

FoxNews: 'Iran Deserves To Be Annihilated'

...and guess what israel's still so scared of iran...funny naaa:lol::D

world community is not with israel:) and its not easy to go and thrash others.
you have to be answerable.lets see.....;)
first step is sanctions then military attack;)
i told earlier,iran have oil;)

Israel niether confirms nor deny having nukes thus as a state signatory of the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty we can not develop nuclear weapons without facing the same $hit Iran is facing. However when Iran develops nukes NPT would have lost all credibelity and we will not face sanctions from Most countries because of "legitimate security concerns". Thus many people in KSA totally support Iran getting a nuke so we can get one too without having to deal with sanctions or anything from most countries using the "They started it" method.

its an open secret israel has nukes,if they are not forced to come out in open n declare having them,why is it always iran in focus?ur views ?thx

No your ignorance as seeing Iran as a hostile country,your ignorance that you believed Iran is actually making weapons,your ignorance that you forgot your real enemy.

Actually the stance of Iran is extremely hostile to us. I mean for God's sake just take a look at this forum. Is this not hostile??

its an open secret israel has nukes,if they are not forced to come out in open n declare having them,why is it always iran in focus?ur views ?thx

iran dont have nukes @ present and iran supports anti israel groups and also assad in syria;)
and other factor is oil in caspian sea;) so its attempt to ease and to have control over the oil resource.
and U.S wants to have control of that area and iran is major irritant.
what you think that U.S will leave afganistan??:no: and u.s is supporting taliban with talks in afganistan because its against iran not because they are loosing;).

they are few global agendas which need to be reshaped and iran is major irritant in that.
and U.S will clear every irritant in path of israel.

Officially Israel does not have Nukes. Thus officially KSA can not acquire nukes "officially declaring it". That is why Saudi Arabia was pressing hard on Israel to expose its nuclear arsenal and to allow UN nuclear inspections there, that is when Iran came along and theortically gave Israel a green light for its nukes....Now we want Iran to officially declare it has nukes for us to officially declare we have nukes. See how things are going.

Thanks for the comic relief FOX NEWS :rofl:

It reminds me of this video made by a Ron Paul supporter. Its a satire but its amazing and must watch for anyone familiar with U.S. politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
iran dont have nukes @ present and iran supports anti israel groups and also assad in syria;)
and other factor is oil in caspian sea;) so its attempt to ease and to have control over the oil resource.
and U.S wants to have control of that area and iran is major irritant.
what you think that U.S will leave afganistan??:no: and u.s is supporting taliban with talks in afganistan because its against iran not because they are loosing;).

they are few global agendas which need to be reshaped and iran is major irritant in that.
and U.S will clear every irritant in path of israel.

That doesn't justify 'wiping out Iran off the map'.

U.S want to control everything and decides which government stays in place. See, that's the root of the problem.

That doesn't justify 'wiping out Iran off the map'.

U.S want to control everything and decides which government stays in place. See, that's the root of the problem.

no body can wipe iran.they want change in regime thats why sanctions were chosen rather than military attack.
U.S wants pro israel govt in iran.nukes are just excuse...they know iran is not making nukes

U.S wants pro israel govt in iran.nukes are just excuse.....

Reminds me of this story

020.png

Moral: The tyrant will always find a reason for his tyranny.

Y Israel and USA dont and the windshield of my car afterall they r wiping everything so y not my car.

Indians show their true colors. That's why we Pakistanis should not get too cozy with Iran, India, KSA, or USA. We need to stick to ourselves.

what do you think of israel having nukes..just askin
To deter Arabs from preemptive strike like 1973 war. plus, Israel realized later it couldn't match Arabs in terms of conventional arms. So, it turned into non-conventional weapon. I am totally convinced that Iran will never use its weapon against Israel. Iran bought weapons from Israel secretly in Iraq-Iran war which was known as Contra- scandal. Iranian highest officials admitted that without Iranian assistance USA couldn't conquere Iraq nor Afghanistan. They are paying a ****** game with Israel on Arabs. Iam not saying that Israel is not furious of Iran's nuclear development, but their interests intersect to destroy Arabs. I will always remember what an Iranian member here said that Persians allowed mongols to use their land to annihilate Arabs.

To deter Arabs from preemptive strike like 1973 war. plus, Israel realized later it couldn't match Arabs in terms of conventional arms. So, it turned into non-conventional weapon. I am totally convinced that Iran will never use its weapon against Israel. Iran bought weapons from Israel secretly in Iraq-Iran war which was known as Contra- scandal. Iranian highest officials admitted that without Iranian assistance USA couldn't conquere Iraq nor Afghanistan. They are paying a ****** game with Israel on Arabs. Iam not saying that Israel is not furious of Iran's nuclear development, but their interests intersect to destroy Arabs. I will always what an Iranian member her said that Persians allowed mongols to use their land to annihilate Arabs.

People tend to have selective memories. I don't blame them for Ideaological reasons.

Indians show their true colors. That's why we Pakistanis should not get too cozy with Iran, India, KSA, or USA. We need to stick to ourselves.

xactly:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Why do some Indians sound like Anglo-Saxons?

Seems to me that the Brits left behind some Genes.

i explained whole theory from top to bottom??
what U.S wants and what not?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom