What's new

Game Has Just Started

jahangeer yousaf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Game has just started.PNS Attack just start of movie..i listened it from somewhere or may be i read this on forum that USA has planned to take over Pakistan's Nukes and raid will be started by taking over pakistani bases............ and this was the check what will be the reaction of pakistani army ............ i am not here to analyze pakistani army did great or couldn't do anything ....... i am here just to put you guys on alarming note ............ we have been in deneil state and even most of the members do agree that pakistani nukes cannot be taken over .............. our army needs to be very much on high alert and i am afraid to say next target will be sargodha air base ..................... if our army done there then we are done in either case ...........but it will be held on very rapidly stages ................. now it depends 50% on pakistani nation that how we gonna react ........................ lets pray first of all to ALLAH and then act whatever we have in our mind to save this country

Back
Top Bottom