What's new

German Muslim Scholar Answer about Terrorism and Crime

Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!!

Got this message on Facebook but I am just posting this behalf of Facts and Figure not which sources, Newspaper, TV channel reported. Atleast i don't believe on every TV channel, News paper report.

About provided Facts ... is that wrong or right ?

:tup:

One can see his ( if such a guy really exists) point ,but IMO the reason why Muslims get all the blame is because there isn't a particular nation or ethnic group that get takes or receives the blame for an incident.It all goes under the brand name of JIHAD or Islamic terror.

For instance, when Nazi's massacred Jews it was portrayed as Germans killing off the minority and not as Christians vs Jews. But when a guy from Nation X blows himself off in Europe, he isn't doing that (or representing) Nation X thereby it is assumed that it is for his religion.And that makes Muslims from other parts of the world also look bad.

It is human nature to find a pattern, the only pattern for several terror incidents seems to be religion.The problem wouldn't have arisen if the terror groups had capitalized on nationalism or ethnicity than on religion.Its just my personal view and if I have offended any one I would like to apologize in advance.

One can see his ( if such a guy really exists) point ,but IMO the reason why Muslims get all the blame is because there isn't a particular nation or ethnic group that get takes or receives the blame for an incident.It all goes under the brand name of JIHAD or Islamic terror.

For instance, when Nazi's massacred Jews it was portrayed as Germans killing off the minority and not as Christians vs Jews. But when a guy from Nation X blows himself off in Europe, he isn't doing that (or representing) Nation X thereby it is assumed that it is for his religion.And that makes Muslims from other parts of the world also look bad.

It is human nature to find a pattern, the only pattern for several terror incidents seems to be religion.The problem wouldn't have arisen if the terror groups had capitalized on nationalism or ethnicity than on religion.Its just my personal view and if I have offended any one I would like to apologize in advance.

Hi,

The muslims need to be blamed for that----because that is how they identify themselves.

The germans advertize themselves as german first---as do the french and the brits and so do the americans.

Ask a pakistani what he considers himself to be---outof ignorance he would say---muslim first----so he deserves the branding iron.

Hi,

The muslims need to be blamed for that----because that is how they identify themselves.

The germans advertize themselves as german first---as do the french and the brits and so do the americans.

Ask a pakistani what he considers himself to be---outof ignorance he would say---muslim first----so he deserves the branding iron.

Yes, and nations like Turkey that have managed to put nationalism on top aren't subjected to those sort of branding.

Don't you get it or don't want to get it??I gave all this points because world wars and all sorts of wars were given as excuses for the present Islamic terrorism(and yes I stand by what I call it).

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

No wonder Christ Himself doubted if there would be any faith left when He comes.

Do you want me post all the verses of your 'god' giving direct commands in bible to kill CHILDREN AND INFANTS? Yes direct commands to kill CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qur'an is way , way , way less violent than the bible (OT included) ...Having read both..I can bet on this !!!!! You probably NEVER read the Qur'an or read it from your extremist Christian websites... Calm down , Christian.

Oh sir,

You are not right on that----it is religion----christianity all over----. My man---you can kill for a year or two---but when you keep doing it for ten years---there is something called conscience---then you go to the pastor and he tells you---mys son---god is with you---you are doing god's work---these killing are justified---you are only killing the bad guys---.
Sir World Wars were fought mostly by secular nations and they killed each other in the name of Secularism millions and millions of people

There was not a 1 death in 2011 because of the Islamist Terrorist as they call it in west... So yea this is not about Islam. This is about creating a vilian. It was Nazi's at first then Soviet Union and now its Islam...

If people don' fear they can't be controlled by people in power. When you tell 300 million Americans that you are going to take away their hard earned rights they would tell you to f+ck off and call you a tratior but if you tell them you are going to take away their power to protect them from something they fear they would call you a hero...

It is about power people not about West vs East or Islam vs Christianty...

Hi,

Welcome to the forum---even though you have been here for a couple of months now----. My recommendation would be to familiarize yourself with the american style evangalical christianity---the born again christians---the mega church type of christian movement as well that have started from within the u s and are spreading thru the world now---oh by the way---they are very strong in turkey in preaching and converting turks---lots of korean NGO's in turkey and pakistan are from similiar churches.

Some of these are radical fanatic al qaeda type christians---not violent on the surface---but in their message and in their practices---. These christians don't consider catholics as christians or protestants as christians----. They have found an extremely strong base in the u s and are spreading through out the world----.

Please remember----you cannot kill for 10 years without any considerable blow back to the mind and psyche---you either have to be a complete godless like a fascist / communist----someone with hatred like the nazi---or some one who really believes in god ( whatever kind )----because on the day of sabbath----whose so ever it is---you got to see the priest and open your heart and soul to him for him to cleanse it and renew the faith and send you back out hunting for more with new zeal and vigor.

Go ahead and quote,let's see what you have in store.As for Mohammed I believe he was one of the false prophets mentioned in the scriptures who would bring in heresies as forewarned by adding and removing from the scriptures as per his need.No wonder he would have his reward.(I would apologize if it did hurt your thinking but yeah its the truth buddy.)

Well I don't want to engage in this "quote" contest. I'll quote something and you will explain and then you'll quote something (without knowing the context) and I'll have to explain... Just for example this :

[Ezek. 9:5] And the Lord said, "Go through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have you pity. SLAY UTTERLY OLD AND YOUNG, BOTH MAIDS AND LITTLE CHILDREN, AND WOMEN.

Now you'll come up with something like "no no , it was god punishing them blah blah" ...but the bottom line remains : Qur'an is WAY less violent than the Bible .... Scholars like Karen Armstrong , Jenkins etc etc agree. In Qur'an , most of the "violent" verses are self-defense and the "unbelievers" are Quraish tribe against whom Prophet was fighting in self defense...

Have you read the Qur'an? I can bet that you haven't !

.As for Mohammed I believe he was one of the false prophets

Yeah just one of the many false prophet? LOL! Don't you think Muhammad was a little more than that? Bible prophecizes everything right? What does your bible say about the most influential human being of recorded human history? mmmm yeah he was probably "one of the many " false prophets lol ...Something just doesn't go right...Probably , Muhammad was the prophet like Moses your bible tells about? :azn:

Well I don't want to engage in this "quote" contest. I'll quote something and you will explain and then you'll quote something (without knowing the context) and I'll have to explain... Just for example this :

[Ezek. 9:5] And the Lord said, "Go through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have you pity. SLAY UTTERLY OLD AND YOUNG, BOTH MAIDS AND LITTLE CHILDREN, AND WOMEN.

Now you'll come up with something like "no no , it was god punishing them blah blah" ...but the bottom line remains : Qur'an is WAY less violent than the Bible .... Scholars like Karen Armstrong , Jenkins etc etc agree. In Qur'an , most of the "violent" verses are self-defense and the "unbelievers" are Quraish tribe against whom Prophet was fighting in self defense...

Have you read the Qur'an? I can bet that you haven't !

Yeah just one of the many false prophet? LOL! Don't you think Muhammad was a little more than that? Bible prophecizes everything right? What does your bible say about the most influential human being of recorded human history? mmmm yeah he was probably "one of the many " false prophets lol ...Something just doesn't go right...Probably , Muhammad was the prophet like Moses your bible tells about? :azn:

What about beheading, stonning, bombing. and relating that to heaven and 72 virgins.

Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!!

Got this message on Facebook but I am just posting this behalf of Facts and Figure not which sources, Newspaper, TV channel reported. Atleast i don't believe on every TV channel, News paper report.

About provided Facts ... is that wrong or right ?

:tup:

Because X,Y or Z something wrong in 11th century, I will do the same today.. Is it what this mean to say????

I am shocked to see that person posted second comment is banned.. Hope he was not banned for the comment he posted here...

What about beheading, stonning, bombing. and relating that to heaven and 72 virgins.

Stoning isn't the bible? Also , we are discussing that Qur'an is way way way way LESS violent than your bible. Please don't bring this bullsh!t of this and that. Keep your red herrings to yourself . . . . All the evils you mentioned have nothing to do with the Qur'an/Islam.

Talking of virgins , what about your bible telling us to "put cloth in girl's vigina to ensure that she is a 'virgin' " or what about God telling to moses to keep all the "virgins" for his men and KILL all other women?.... See the problem is that you guys don't even know your own bible. Christianity is a dead religion in the West and no one cares no more. So please , don't blame bad deeds of Muslims on Islam. Evil deeds of Christians are not the fault of Christianity and same goes for Islam.

Auz,

Good post---but could have done without the last sentence----.

Stoning isn't the bible? Also , we are discussing that Qur'an is way way way way LESS violent than your bible. Please don't bring this bullsh!t of this and that. Keep your red herrings to yourself . . . . All the evils you mentioned have nothing to do with the Qur'an/Islam.

Talking of virgins , what about your bible telling us to "put cloth in girl's vigina to ensure that she is a 'virgin' " or what about God telling to moses to keep all the "virgins" for his men and KILL all other women?.... See the problem is that you guys don't even know your own bible. Christianity is a dead religion in the West and no one cares no more. So please , when you blindly criticize your rival religion (Islam) , just keep in mind that most of the times we Muslims know your bible better than you and hence we'd own you and your dear 'Christianity' .....

BTW I am not christian. I am a Hindu.
Whatever, I have not seen anyone blowing up in the name of religions.

BTW I am not christian. I am a Hindu.
Whatever, I have not seen anyone blowing up in the name of religions.

OK. Another topic ...*hint* brainwashing in the name of religion e.g ..Crusades , "manifest destiny" etc etc ...Just like Nazi were brainwashed in the name of nationalism . . . .

Auz,

Good post---but could have done without the last sentence----.

Post edited.

Back
Top Bottom