What's new

German Muslim Scholar Answer about Terrorism and Crime

Well I don't want to engage in this "quote" contest. I'll quote something and you will explain and then you'll quote something (without knowing the context) and I'll have to explain... Just for example this :

[Ezek. 9:5] And the Lord said, "Go through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have you pity. SLAY UTTERLY OLD AND YOUNG, BOTH MAIDS AND LITTLE CHILDREN, AND WOMEN.

Now you'll come up with something like "no no , it was god punishing them blah blah" ...but the bottom line remains : Qur'an is WAY less violent than the Bible .... Scholars like Karen Armstrong , Jenkins etc etc agree. In Qur'an , most of the "violent" verses are self-defense and the "unbelievers" are Quraish tribe against whom Prophet was fighting in self defense...

Have you read the Qur'an? I can bet that you haven't !

Yeah just one of the many false prophet? LOL! Don't you think Muhammad was a little more than that? Bible prophecizes everything right? What does your bible say about the most influential human being of recorded human history? mmmm yeah he was probably "one of the many " false prophets lol ...Something just doesn't go right...Probably , Muhammad was the prophet like Moses your bible tells about? :azn:

Sorry for being late in coming back.In the meantime my post itself was deleted.So I won't be saying anything further seeing that any more posts would be deleted as well.You are free to believe what you want to_One day you would definitely know the truth.I just hope it wont be too late by then.Bye

here is the prove . .
German Muslim scholar - Abu Hamza Pierre Vogel

you can fine him on youtube . . as well

regards

what's new in that???
we all know it's ok when a brown or black or yellow kid dies but it does matter when a white kid is hurt.

i don't know why hitler is the villain.i mean because he killed few million jews???
i mean that bastard churchill killed more then him in india.

motherfucking americans were supporting god damned talibanis to defeat ussr.
these god damned terrorists were killing people in india.not a single f**k was given by the west but when 9/11 and those london bombings occurs they suddenly realised they need to start a war on terror.

Back
Top Bottom