What's new

Good NEWS for Turkish Friends :)

XTREME

Reaction score
307075_10151204235424251_1390584670_n.jpg

Site Hosted in Russia. Domain Registered in India.

What's up with the Muslim Site? :lol:

What does it say?You should know that there some members who probably don't under stand Turkish. :)
I just know It's a social network.

What does it say?You should know that there some members who probably don't under stand Turkish. :)
I just know It's a social network.
Well, it's an internship program.
At the end of intership program there are some prizes :)

Date of Internship July 1 to August 1
Application dates are June 18-24
Interview Dates June 25-28

They better take care of their servers otherwise their site won't last a day... Hi-tech Taliban and Al-quida won't let this site survive..!!! LoL

Reg.ru is Reseller of Directi. Hence comes under Indian Laws. :lol:

IP is Russian.

I didn't find any such thing. It would be good if you provide a source link.
And it would be appreciable if that's true! :tup:

REG.RU Registrar of Domain Names Limited Liability Company is one of the largest accredited registrars of domain names in Europe, providing domain name registration services since 2006.
The company has successfully strengthened its leading positions in the domain names market. Every third domain in Russia is registered through REG.RU. Together with Russian national domain zones, the registrar offers a broad selection in more than 180 international and national domain zones, including domains from European, Asian, American, CIS and other countries.

The accredited REG.RU registrar is an innovative company offering intellectual property services and last generation products to all clients, including retail clients and partners.

They better take care of their servers otherwise their site won't last a day... Hi-tech Taliban and Al-quida won't let this site survive..!!! LoL

Don't worry and thanx for the advice. :)

I didn't find any such thing. It would be good if you provide a source link.
And it would be appreciable if that's true! :tup:

Don't worry and thanx for the advice. :)

Search Who dwat Is.

If it is Registered at a Reseller, Then the Registrar's Name Appears.

If it is registered at Namecheap, You would get Enom.

Back
Top Bottom