What's new

Good News:JF17/FC -1 is sure to sell to a second country

But EAF would certainly like beef some BVR numbers, Block 52 will provide them with that......JFT will complement falcon over here. AFAIK, there are currently no BVR platforms in EAF, I am surprised at it with MIR-2000 being in service with EAF..is that true?

Currently 18 M-2000 in service with EAF ,out of these 18, 3 are for OCU purpose and all without a bvr missile due to the Israel pressure on influenced countries to not entertain EAF with any bvr missile which otherwise would be a threat to Israel

But EAF would certainly like beef some BVR numbers, Block 52 will provide them with that......JFT will complement falcon over here. AFAIK, there are currently no BVR platforms in EAF, I am surprised at it with MIR-2000 being in service with EAF..is that true?

Affirmative.

Block 52s are without AMRAAMs, that is the reason EAF is looking for either FC-1/JF-17 or Mig-29s even heard SU-30/35 but the FC-1/J-17 deal is sweeter because they will get complete manufacturing rights for certain number of airframes, avionics etc most likely the interest in procuring deepen with AESA radar/SD-10A (B?)/Air Refueling/(IRST?)...

It could also be that EAF gets Mig-29s or SU variant as a replacement for F-4s and JF-17 as a replacement for large number of F-7s and Mirage Vs. Mig-21 are going through upgrades and they could receive russian BVRs therefore I see less possibilities of replacement by JF-17s.

I am not sure but replacement in future of all F-7s/Mirage Vs with FC-1/JF-17 could be a choice of fleet easy to maintain, lower costs fully equip complete avionics suite and BVR missiles operating one type instead of two.

How many jf 17 china ordered?

And what would happen if they don't order any of FC-1s?

There are currently projects underway J-11B (variant of SU-27), J-11BS (variant of SU-30), JH-7A/B, J-10A, J-10B, J-15, J-20 (Already inducted SU-27/SU-30)

It does not matter If PLAAF don't order but most likely PLAAF 250 planes or 10/12 squadrons comprising of F-7s/A-5s could be replaced with FC-1s.

I want to ask. I have read long time ago Azerbaijan wants to buy Jf17 from Pakistan. What happen? Is there any news about it?

JF17 is the designation to the PAKISTAN AIR FORCE i believe.

CHINA designates this the FC1.

THE JF17 OR should i say FC1 carries a chinease radar, chinease missles and chinease avionics.

MY QUESTION is

if you are the ACM of the AZEBERJHAN air force, or indeed the ACM of EAF or any other AR POWER do you not think they will speak too, deal with, the CHENGDU company of CHINA.. AFTER ALL they will have all the key components technology.

ONE MORE POINT

IS the engine stil russian on future variants.

PS

IF i was EAF ACM i would pick the FC1 as the main replacement for their F7 fleet. ie same parent supplier china and logical step up to new generation low cost 4 gen fighter from china.

How ever to replace their M2000 i would go with more F16/52 for commonality and sell the m2000 to forien nation. 18 planes of one type is not good planning.

The point of thread above is I CANNOT SEE how PAKISTAN can sell a fighter it manufactures under license.

ONLY the chinease will win orders for the FC1 as they are the nation of origin /development.

JUST LIKE INDIA cannot sell SU30MKI to a foreign country. ONLY russia.

or maybe i have missed a trick
Now even others know it too :lol: why don't you join a media channel....it would ba a great career for you.....

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I want to ask. I have read long time ago Azerbaijan wants to buy Jf17 from Pakistan. What happen? Is there any news about it?
No news till now.....

JF17 is the designation to the PAKISTAN AIR FORCE i believe.

CHINA designates this the FC1.

THE JF17 OR should i say FC1 carries a chinease radar, chinease missles and chinease avionics.

MY QUESTION is

if you are the ACM of the AZEBERJHAN air force, or indeed the ACM of EAF or any other AR POWER do you not think they will speak too, deal with, the CHENGDU company of CHINA.. AFTER ALL they will have all the key components technology.

ONE MORE POINT

IS the engine stil russian on future variants.

PS

IF i was EAF ACM i would pick the FC1 as the main replacement for their F7 fleet. ie same parent supplier china and logical step up to new generation low cost 4 gen fighter from china.

How ever to replace their M2000 i would go with more F16/52 for commonality and sell the m2000 to forien nation. 18 planes of one type is not good planning.

Sorry but i really need to ask you about "how old are you?"

Back
Top Bottom