What's new

Gorey Pagal Ho Gaye Hain(Goras Have Gone Mad)

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

In logo ka dimagh kharab ho gya hai.

Hamein cousin marriage ka kehte hain. Khud cousin marriage ke beghair hi ye log pagal ho gaye hain lmao šŸ˜†

Last edited:
I can hardly believe this crap myself.

It was recommended to me by Google Chrome on the home page.
what you not believe ? there are trans genders and yes they were kids once upon a time . what is so special here bro?

what you not believe ? there are trans genders and yes they were kids once upon a time . what is so special here bro?
The baby was born a girl. At age 4 she requested a different haircut and now her mother believes the daughter is transgender without any evidence suggesting otherwise.

Would they give him a surgery or they have to wait for that?

Tom boy behaviour is normal amongst young girls and similarly girly traits are also common amongst little boys. That doesn't mean they are trans lmao.
My baby cousin is 6, he likes pink and likes to wear his sister's clothes for fun during play time, doesn't mean he is trans. Its just curiosity amongst little children. I remember when I was 5 i used to tell my parents that i would marry my best friend who was a guy LOL. Thank god, they just laughed it off and didn't send me off to get a surgery.

American "Woke and cancel culture" is spreading across the world but luckily it is being resisted.

that is satire .
From the article
"My older child was a dinosaur at 2, and my second is a boy."

Yup without this it would be difficult to tell if they were joking .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom