What's new

Graphics card?

Isa

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi i just got a computer with ATI RADEON X300 Se Graphics card on it and i know its not the greates i was wondering 2 things one is whichich current games cld i play secondly which graphics card for around $100 would u recommend to me for the future cuz in the summer i am gonna get a job :army:

THanks

isa

Ok dude, ATI Radeon i know it is a good graphics card, and well yeah you can play i guess all the latest games on it if you want to, but with the latest graphics card you will also need RAM to run the game so i would want to know how much RAM do you have in your computer. Also there is no need for another graphic card as this one would run almost all of them. Cheers for your new computer. ;)

Kindly post the specs of it. :)

Originally posted by WebMaster@Dec 26 2005, 04:36 PM
Ok dude, ATI Radeon i know it is a good graphics card, and well yeah you can play i guess all the latest games on it if you want to, but with the latest graphics card you will also need RAM to run the game so i would want to know how much RAM do you have in your computer. Also there is no need for another graphic card as this one would run almost all of them. Cheers for your new computer. ;)

Kindly post the specs of it. :)
[post=4836]Quoted post[/post]​

512mbram

2.8ghz P4 HT

800mhz FSB

128MB ATI Radeon X300 SE w hypermemmory

Originally posted by isawazirzada@Dec 26 2005, 04:42 PM
512mbram

2.8ghz P4 HT

800mhz FSB

128MB ATI Radeon X300 SE w hypermemmory
[post=4837]Quoted post[/post]​

All the games should work! :2GUNS:

lol the PC you have bought is not bad. It has the normal quality that PC in the market are being sold.

i am trying to make a switch from Geforce 6110 To another card but there are so many to choose from. i was told by my friend to make a switch from 128mb to a 256mb rather than going to Ati. i am confused.

I update my machine almost every 6 months, tech is very fast now a days and specailly when you play high graphic game you want to keep up to it.

Let me tell you, your graphic card is only good for any gaming software build 1 or so before, you need 265mb stuff, RAM has little influence when you are playing games.

Its Mainly your graphic card and processer who runs the show. but increaseing your RAM to 1g is still a good idea.

Let me know what games you play, I will be able to tell you, what you need, and how far are you prepared to go in spending more, I am in NZ so will not have much idea on money prt, but will still try to get you rolling.

Jag that is some expensive thing you are doing. It is better to buy just consoles, they are very cheap, and are for gaming purpose. I think its really stupid to make your computer a gaming machine, since they have a different purpose and for a different serve.

X-box. The latest one is regarded to be best in graphics, and faster to play games. You should try that.

Originally posted by Jag@Jan 11 2006, 08:07 PM
I update my machine almost every 6 months, tech is very fast now a days and specailly when you play high graphic game you want to keep up to it.

Let me tell you, your graphic card is only good for any gaming software build 1 or so before, you need 265mb stuff, RAM has little influence when you are playing games.

Its Mainly your graphic card and processer who runs the show. but increaseing your RAM to 1g is still a good idea.

Let me know what games you play, I will be able to tell you, what you need, and how far are you prepared to go in spending more, I am in NZ so will not have much idea on money prt, but will still try to get you rolling.
[post=5295]Quoted post[/post]​

I like to play games like batllefeild 2, Battlefeild Vietam and call of duty 2.i also like makin movies on my pc and listen to music alot of multitasking tooo2 :)

All the stuff should work. Battlefield Vietnam doesn't need a good graphics card to be run, same goes with Call of Duty 2. :army:

Originally posted by isawazirzada@Jan 24 2006, 02:30 PM
Awsome!!! :banana2:
[post=5609]Quoted post[/post]​

Not bad, thats what i would say. :)

Originally posted by WebMaster@Jan 30 2006, 12:05 PM
Not bad, thats what i would say. :)
[post=5758]Quoted post[/post]​

actually i was flicking through a Pc Gaming mag and came across this beauty. it is a diffrent from the one i posted above. My Webpage this according in the magazine was a "decently prized graphics card" i have placed an order for it. but hopefully i will receive it soon. :bat: ( sorry it looked funny)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom