What's new

جو اکھاڑنا ہے اکھاڑڑ لو

NooriNuth

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anyone and everyone who speaks against the Fascist regime of Pakistan, is being arrested, threatened, killed, and women being secually assaulted. All this with the help of the military.
Lets run propaganda against this government and this military.
This is my Tiktok and I am running propaganda against This government and this version of Pakistan military.
Join in with your social media links.

start following trends
- General Hafiz Whisky to be tried for war crimes
- pressurize friendly countries to not give any grants/aid/loans to present govt as they are using that money to kill and torture Pakistanis.

The best thing you can do is explain to the people about 'collective punishment'.

because the junta has launched a brutal collective punishment on Pakistan.

I don't know what the urdu for collective punishment is but I am sure someone knows it.

The best thing you can do is explain to the people about 'collective punishment'.

because the junta has launched a brutal collective punishment on Pakistan.

I don't know what the urdu for collective punishment is but I am sure someone knows it.
Ijtemai Saza? But jo ho rha he quom ke saath us ko Ijtemai Zyadti kehne zyada mozoon he.

Anyone and everyone who speaks against the Fascist regime of Pakistan, is being arrested, threatened, killed, and women being secually assaulted. All this with the help of the military.
Lets run propaganda against this government and this military.
This is my Tiktok and I am running propaganda against This government and this version of Pakistan military.
Join in with your social media links.

I can't upload the screenshot because of new account but you are off to a good start. One of the two comments is "sharm kero qadiyani kutto" :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom