What's new

Guns in Pakistan

linkinpark

Reaction score
A lot of people were asking where do the Taliban get their guns. Well, here you go, guns for you in Pakistan.

********.com - War in Afghanistan (PAKISTAN EXPOSED)

Dude seriously, this video has been beaten to death already, we already know where to find the latest toys at bargain prices.

Can some mod delete such BS threads? I cannot believe that the standard of this forum is going down like this. What is the purpose of such on liner threads I wonder? Is it to provoke the Pakistani members?

PS. I've reported the thread...

The estimated total number of guns held by civilians in Pakistan is 18 million....

In a comparison of the number of privately owned guns in 178 countries, Pakistan ranks at No. 6...

The number of licensed gun owners in Pakistan is reported to be 7 million...

In a classification of the world's small, medium and major firearm manufacturers, Pakistan is ranked 'medium....

In Pakistan the prevalence of illicit craft, or 'home-made' firearm manufacture is reported to be high...

The Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls and Conventional Arms and Dual-Use Goods and Technologies does not list Pakistan as a Participating State

Small Arms in Pakistan: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

In a comparison of the number of privately owned guns in 178 countries, India ranks at No. 2

Back
Top Bottom