What's new

H.Clinton with all popular Pakistan's Current Affairs Programs Host's

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Immediatly ON your TV and watch GEO TV (H.Clinton with all popular Pakistan's journalist)

Hamid Mir
Talat Hussain
Mubashir Lucman

others GEO, PTV, ARY, DAWN News Channels Current affair programs Hosts.

3:25AM PK Time right now... Discuss related matters here.

Talat Hussain already asked Superb Question related K.Bill Language with H.C and she is still not clearify all Answers of his Question properly LOL! GOOD SHOT Waiting for Hamid Mir bombing over her lol

3:31 AM PK

Hamid Mir Question: Why these (outside) agency crusing around Islamabad streets like soldiers with illegal weapons lolllllllllllllllllllll H.C again failed to answer of his question.

Last edited:
is there a youtube link for this?

Very superb questions from everyside. Talat especially Hamid mir and other journlist. H.C actually failed in mostly 80% of questions my opinion i will post youtube link (if available). Program still continue (4:00 am pk time right now).

Yea, the darling of devil has't been able to fill any gaps, rather after listening to her "words of wisdom", I felt more anger for America than I had before. She only threw same American $hit but out of her mouth this time. A lousy and noisy person she has been.

Yea, the darling of devil has't been able to fill any gaps, rather after listening to her "words of wisdom", I felt more anger for America than I had before. She only threw same American $hit but out of her mouth this time. A lousy and noisy person she has been.

lol sahi karde hey inke.. Thanks kay koi Gov ka banda nahe tha beech may... lol

Very superb questions from everyside. Talat especially Hamid mir and other journlist. H.C actually failed in mostly 80% of questions my opinion i will post youtube link (if available). Program still continue (4:00 am pk time right now).

what channel?

i just flicked through most of them and they are showing news headlines, would very much like to watch this.

what channel?

i just flicked through most of them and they are showing news headlines, would very much like to watch this.

Dear repeart Headline on GEO right now after program will continue. just hold on (Program telecast on GEO NEWS channel).

Is it still on air? Because right now they're showing headlines on GEO news.

Back
Top Bottom