What's new

Hamza Khan Won World Junior Squash Championship for Pakistan after 37 Years - July 2023 .

He didn't even have a coach with him during the championship. What's the purpose of Pakistan's sports board? Might as well disband them since they're clearly not interested in supporting athletes.

Old uncles keep pocketing the money meant for guys like Hamza.

Great achievement. Now he has to continue to work hard to become a top flight Squash player 👏
Kid looked good, congratulations!
He didn't even have a coach with him during the championship. What's the purpose of Pakistan's sports board? Might as well disband them since they're clearly not interested in supporting athletes.

Old uncles keep pocketing the money meant for guys like Hamza.

AIR CHIEF FELICITATES HAMZA KHAN FOR WINNING THE WORLD JUNIOR SQUASH CHAMPIONSHIP​

Last edited:

AIR CHIEF FELICITATES HAMZA KHAN FOR WINNING THE WORLD JUNIOR SQUASH CHAMPIONSHIP​

My goodness, what's happening here? Why's the chairman of our squash an air chief? Couldn't these guys at least tweet about Hamza when he was winning matches in this tournament? Out of no were people from Pakistan's sports board and squash federation came out to congratulate each other for this kid's achievements. If he hadn't won the final they wouldn't have even acknowledged his existence.

Mind you, these are the same people that are trying to get Pakistan's football team banned and not allowing our volleyball and baseball teams to play in tournaments. As I said before, dissolve these federations and restart them with professionals, not with corrupt uncles or retired army chefs.

My goodness, what's happening here? Why's the chairman of our squash an air chief? Couldn't these guys at least tweet about Hamza when he was winning matches in this tournament? Out of no were people from Pakistan's sports board and squash federation came out to congratulate each other for this kid's achievements. If he hadn't won the final they wouldn't have even acknowledged his existence.

Mind you, these are the same people that are trying to get Pakistan's football team banned and not allowing our volleyball and baseball teams to play in tournaments. As I said before, dissolve these federations and restart them with professionals, not with corrupt uncles or retired army chefs.
There is huge difference between PSB n PAF , Servicing n retired officers . PAF has been supporting Squash from a long time .

There is huge difference between PSB n PAF , Servicing n retired officers . PAF has been supporting Squash from a long time .

Can you recount a contribution by PSF to Pakistani squash?

These are(supposedly) comments by Hamza after his win -

Sports journalist on Twitter -

Nothing so far points to any contribution by PSF. We haven't won anything under them in squash for decades now and the cherry on top is that their chairman is a army chief lol. Sports in Pakistan seem like a parody nowadays.

Can you recount a contribution by PSF to Pakistani squash?

These are(supposedly) comments by Hamza after his win -

Sports journalist on Twitter -

Nothing so far points to any contribution by PSF. We haven't won anything under them in squash for decades now and the cherry on top is that their chairman is a army chief lol. Sports in Pakistan seem like a parody nowadays.
First watch it correctly . President is Air Chief not army chief . Wapda , Army , Navy , Air Force n other organizations in Pakistan has always did its part to promote sports ( check national games players list ) . i don't want to comment on individual or social media handles .

Back
Top Bottom