What's new

Happy Birthday Quaid-e-Azam, Mohammad Ali Jinnah

Tribute paid by other nations to Quaid-e-Azam

Iran
In Iran, one of the capital Tehran's most important new highways is also named after him, while the government released a stamp commemorating the centennial of Jinnah's birthday
Mohammad_Ali_Jenah_Iran_stamp.jpg

Turkey
One of the largest streets in the Turkish capital Ankara — Cinnah Caddesi — is named after him

Chicago (US)
In Chicago, a portion of Devon Avenue was named as "Mohammed Ali Jinnah Way"

Happy Birthday to my Quaid, the great person who single handedly defeated two empires and gifted People of South Asia the 6th largest country of the world.

A man of vision, a man of action, and a man with impeccable taste.

Quaid-e-Aazam was truly a unique individual and we are effusively proud of him.

The challenge before us now is to honor him by bringing Pakistan back to his vision and make him proud of us.

Happy birthday to Quaid-e-Azam,hey guys, can you recommend me a biography of Jinnah sir which i can download from the net. I am free nowdays and just finished reading 'wings of fire' so i thought reading about Jinnah sir.
Watch the movie Jinnah, it should be readily available from everywhere. Otherwise Stanley Wolpert's Jinnah of Pakistan, or Jaswant Singh's Jinnah: India – Partition – Independence all are a good read.

Well most of the indians hate M.Gandhi.
But for Pakistanis its different.
Well good to see.

btw,M.Gandhi was a real sucker and a man with no guts.
I liked Jinnah for his determination and he achieved what he wanted to.
:coffee:

Well good to see.

Are you talking about your Father of the Nation :what:

lolz....

Well good to see.

Dude, he is founder of your country, from your point of views.
To some extend, i agree but maybe he should be given some respect from his country men.

Well good to see.

I don't think that's true and it has no business in this thread.

GD, this thread is not about Gandhi, create a new one if you want to discuss him.

There won't be another warning.

but i respect GANDHI because he was also a great leader and true representators of hindues and thought of their betterment and worked for it.....
one who has studied history and facts can not deny that gandhi was a great leader and had guts enough to get his goals and shrewd enough to protect rightes of hindu community....but he was helped by other competent leaders like M.L.Nehru and J.L.Nehru , sardar patel and many other congressmen but QUAID-E-AZAM did it all alone and faced winds that were flowing in opposit direction, while in case of congress they were quite much in favour especially in end days...

‎"Gandhi died by the hands of an assassin; Jinnah died by his devotion to Pakistan"
(Lord Pethick Lawrence, My Brother(1987), biography by Fatima Jinnah.)

Their can be many "leaders" in Pakistan but their was only one Jinnah. No body else can be like him.

Salute to you Sir.
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom