What's new

Hassan Nisar - Bitter truth about Muslims

Bezerk,

Thankyou very much for the post. As if I was listening to myself. Hassan Nisar is a good man. His thinking is on the right track.

Bezerk,

Thankyou very much for the post. As if I was listening to myself. Hassan Nisar is a good man. His thinking is on the right track.

You're very welcome!

I was amazed to see how the rest of the 'experts' sitting beside him, kept listening to him with complete attention (Which is quite unusual in our talk shows). He truly had some amazing things to say. Sadly, whatever he said, was spot on! Someone should show us the 'Reality' mirror like that more often.

Great find Bezerk. Each and every word he has said is correct. Although the historical references he has quoted were out of context especially when he talked about Ameer Temur and Turkish Emperor BaYazid Yaldarum. Besides, what Muslim rulers of the middle ages were doing was not any different from what the European Lords and the Kings were doing during the same period of time. The European Renaissance is comparatively new, and to me it appears that it has already or about to run its course. The history of the mankind has seen the rise and the fall of numerous powers, and the reasons of the rise and fall are almost always similar.

Last edited:
Great find Bezark. I had listen to him past and he doesn't shy away form telling the truth. Disagree with him would be sign of an Idiot. The fact is we Muslim are responsible for our down fall and the sad part is we still not learned form the past yet we are still making the same ******* mistake over and over.............:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Yes!
so true...Sadly we're doing exactly the same.We need to set our house in order first rather than pointing fingers at others.We either find faults with everything what they do or follow in their foot steps trying to justify it in one way or the other.There's no room for a comparison in the first place as per the cultural/religious/political differences.*sigh* if only our government and politicians could deliberate with one consent and work for the well being of our country.

That man Hassan Nisar spoke 100% truth, I used to wonder ke were are all the minds in the muslim world, he proved it they aren't any

You're very welcome!

I was amazed to see how the rest of the 'experts' sitting beside him, kept listening to him with complete attention (Which is quite unusual in our talk shows). He truly had some amazing things to say. Sadly, whatever he said, was spot on! Someone should show us the 'Reality' mirror like that more often.
Actually the panel was not balanced at all. None of the others were 'experts' of any sort, they were people with different or their own opinions. The whole talk would have been much more interesting if people like Irshad Ahmed Haqqani, Ayaz Ameer, Dr. Safdar Mahmood, Haroon ur Rasheed or Dr. Amir Liaquat were sitting in the panel along with Mr. Hasan Nisar.

Actually the panel was not balanced at all. None of the others were 'experts' of any sort, they were people with different or their own opinions. The whole talk would have been much more interesting if people like Irshad Ahmed Haqqani, Ayaz Ameer, Dr. Safdar Mahmood, Haroon ur Rasheed or Dr. Amir Liaquat were sitting in the panel along with Mr. Hasan Nisar.

I didn't see the rest of the programme so I'm not sure what their views were regarding the topic. I was simply surprised that except maybe one individual, none of them interrupted Hasan Nisar. Which in my opinion is quite rare on our channels and talk shows when someone's speaking about controversial and sensitive issues.

But yes, it would've been interesting if some senior intellectuals were sitting in that gathering. Not sure about 'Amir Liaquat' though. Didn't he he buy his degree from some fake online university? 'Trinity College and University of Spain' to be precise. IMO, the guy's a laughing stock among most of the Pakistanis.

I didn't see the rest of the programme so I'm not sure what their views were regarding the topic. I was simply surprised that except maybe one individual, none of them interrupted Hasan Nisar. Which in my opinion is quite rare on our channels and talk shows when someone's speaking about controversial and sensitive issues.

But yes, it would've been interesting if some senior intellectuals were sitting in that gathering. Not sure about 'Amir Liaquat' though. Didn't he he buy his degree from some fake online university? 'Trinity College and University of Spain' to be precise. IMO, the guy's a laughing stock among most of the Pakistanis.
Well here are the rest of the two parts of the same program:

Regarding Dr. Aamir, I don’t know if he has bought a degree or not. But I have listened to him and found him knowledgeable on Islamic matters and Islamic history.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ thanks for the other parts from the same programme.

Loved the first one in the above post...."Bird flu ka khauf khatam hua hai aur inhoon nay phir murghiyan phaarni shuru kar deen". :lol::lol:

I have not laughed this hard in a while...classic!!! Around 2:45 or so..

Last edited:
Loved the first one in the above post...."Bird flu ka khauf khatam hua hai aur inhoon nay phir murghiyan phaarni shuru kar deen". :lol::lol:

I have not laughed this hard in a while...classic!!! Around 2:45 or so..

mujhe bhi batao Blain2..which Vodeo??
Edit>>got it:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom