What's new

Hassan Nisar - Future of Pakistan?

Hassan Nissar is the least hopeful and most hopeless person you will ever find. He would regret a and b and c and d and everything literally you will put before him. I see this guy as a person who will tell you what and what is bad but he doesn't have a single solution to any of the problems he puts. He is kind of "najoomi" who would tell you what you are but he never knows how to stop you from falling into a trouble which your hand says you are about to fall.

The short description: Hassan Nisar is good for nothing.

He's better than some other jouranlists I have seen on tv in Pakistan

Yes ofcourse for Indians Nisar is the best thing that can ever happen to Pakistan.

I don't know him but have heard him a few times, he says it himself he is tired and has become bitter and hopeless (I think he is wrong on the Hiroshima and Nagasaki the emperor Hirohito declared surrender days before they dropped the bomb) But he is right about the nature of the muslim's in Pakistan(not all but the vast majority) They stand upright like humans but have the and minds of animals. No offense intended.

Hasan Nisar mentality: if you cannot produce diaper, dont ask for honour and respect in life !

its nature of some that they like being cynical, it gives them pleasure and satisfaction...

Back
Top Bottom