What's new

He was most Tharki Prime Minister of Pakistan

Are there sextapes of Shahbaz Sharif like Imran Khan's tapes with Nawab of Kalabagh's grand-daughter ?

I don’t think he did anything wrong in it. It is natural for human to sometime slip their eyes here n there. Overall he could be corrupt but I don’t think he has ever been rude to female in his history of 40 years in politics.

When Imran Khan thought he is untouchable, he openly confessed that he used to be a playboy. The chotay Mian Sahab doesn’t enjoy such reputations.

I don’t think he did anything wrong in it. It is natural for human to sometime slip their eyes here n there. Overall he could be corrupt but I don’t think he has ever been rude to female in his history of 40 years in politics.

When Imran Khan thought he is untouchable, he openly confessed that he used to be a playboy. The chotay Mian Sahab doesn’t enjoy such reputations.
Actually the gaze of the lady standing next to Shahbaz also followed the lady who received the award. There was probably something else happening in that direction that both were looking at.

You happy for him to look at your sister or mother up and down like that?

No i didnt think so

Actually the gaze of the lady standing next to Shahbaz also followed the lady who received the award. There was probably something else happening in that direction that both were looking at.
No incorrect lady was looking past the girl already….

tharki old fool literally undressed the poor girl with his eyes

Back
Top Bottom