What's new

Hindu extremists beat and attack a old Indian Muslim man and force him to shout Hindu extremist slogans

Exactly as Jinnah warned

India is a utter hindutva extremist communal shithole
As a country now taken over by bhakts and the likes of Yogi, we no longer have a moral compass. No justification. If I was a Muslim in North India, I would feel alienated, hated and a second class citizen. If Modi wins another term, it's going to get worse.

As a country now taken over by bhakts and the likes of Yogi, we no longer have a moral compass. No justification. If I was a Muslim in North India, I would feel alienated, hated and a second class citizen. If Modi wins another term, it's going to get worse.

Fair play man you've always been balanced. I can only hope India goes back to what is was.

Thank God for Jinnah (R.A) took us out of that shit hole where we can at least breath freely and arm ourselves.

Also bhai, when mentioning our founder put (R.A) it's the respect he deserves.
Muslims of India should have been aware of the Gangus machination, especially after the third battle of Panipat (1761 )between Ahmad Shah Abdali RA and the Gangus ,which unleashed the anti Muslim sentiments amongst the mass of the Gangus
Thank God for Pakistan.

Too bad Pakistani Bollywood loving Liberals are still asleep.

Indian Muslims need to wake up and pickup AK-47s.
Pakistan nationalist must eliminate the fifth column ,by any means necessary .

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear

Cicero

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom