What's new

Historic uprising of Bangladesh silent majority

....another Indian fly. Like many other, you too got it all wrong.....

What HeI demanded---in the light of Islam----is to put womenfolk to the place of dignity & honor---like one puts his 'diamond' in a closet---away from others' greedy eyes. If for any reason, she has to be brought out, put her in 'hejab' like one puts money in a wallet. Don't treat your womenfolk like a stray wall where everyone can watch, come and 'pee' on at will.

Thus spoke silent majority of Bangladesh, the shining beacon of hope to millions of pious muslims! But only to be found in Italy instead of Arab land!

Well then HeI contradicts with Islam itself(just like JI).....you cannot 'put' her in a 'Hejab'.She can 'wear' one if she chooses to!If it is ok to put womenfolk in Burqas just because others may lust after her looks...it is only natural that menfolk do the same as Burqa clad women can see them and lust after his looks.Bangladesh government passed a women's rights to their wealth bill and it was opposed by the nutjobs.The bill gave them the right to control the wealth the inherit or earn.Islam gives the exact same right to women.You do not have any right over your wife's wealth but she has a right on yours.The nutjobs said it went against the quran and sunnah!

Women are passive. If men don't approach women because their beauty is hidden from their eyes the purpose of purdah is served. Also a woman doesn't have to wear a particular dress like Burqa, just she has to cover herself as prescribed in the Quran. Btw, I don't believe in imposition of lifestyle by state authority and think that that isn't meant in the Quran either.

Women are passive. If men don't approach women because their beauty is hidden from their eyes the purpose of purdah is served. Also a woman doesn't have to wear a particular dress like Burqa, just she has to cover herself as prescribed in the Quran. Btw, I don't believe in imposition of lifestyle by state authority and think that that isn't meant in the Quran either.

Awami League propagating these Islamphobe issue to cover its criminal anti Islam acivities. That is why they stage managed drama with woman reporter. But fact is when Hasina's own PS abused foreign ministry woman official in NY hotel, Awami League and its secular media was silent. When Awami League thugs raped students across universities Awami Leage and its secular media was mum, so are awami fanboyz here.

It is shame that Awami League and indian influenced anti Islam media define secularism by how much skin woman shows in public. That is demeaning and disgusting for any woman.

Question is why do you feel so protective of AL? I congratulate @eastwatch for his recent denouncements of AL actions which is clearly a party with anti-Islam agenda. AL is supported by India, a hostile neighbor which is known for blocking rivers and contributing to desertification of many areas within Bangladesh. AL is also increasingly getting entangled with International Islamophobia industry with connections to zionists. Muslims should no longer support or vote for AL in my opinion.

I always support the underdog if they are Muslim :lol:. Awami is clearly minority in PDF and after hammer & shadowflux gone, its became quite boring. I thought i should spice things a bit ;). Personally i find AL's India friendly policy highly annoying, but i am not paranoid like some people. I always keep open mind and not like bullying.

USA & zionists find Jamati version of Islam more appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any proof of that? Where did I call the "general people" nastik?

People simply saw their blogs being used in Shahbag. Are you saying those people out in the streets are closet Jamaatis ?

Or is it another way of saying that their attempts against a worthless party like Jamaat are inevitably going to wind up as a failure?

Whoever they are, they are simply dividing the nation even more, and making the entire situation even more complicated and chaotic.

One doesn't need to have religious knowledge to understand the ground situation.

If they simply isolated the role and legitimacy of faith away from the war crimes tribunal, then this mess would not have happened in the first place.

Responsibility starts at home. And that's what those Shahbagis are, irresponsible, and immature.

I meant general people who are supporting Shahbagh movement, you called all shahbagi nastik.

I called shahbagi nastik's closet case, before they were brought to lime light. I don't have anything against Hefazat A Islam. If they manage to get 13 points implemented Alhamdulillah. I always try to follow Islam as strictly as possible in personal life. By i highly doubt that most of the people (i meant Bangladesh Defense members),who are supporting Hefazat A Islam can survive under Shariati law :lol:. Most of them will go to western country i suppose if they are not already there :lol:.

I always support the underdog if they are Muslim :lol:. Awami is clearly minority in PDF and after hammer & shadowflux gone, its became quite boring. I thought i should spice things a bit ;). Personally i find AL's India friendly policy highly annoying, but i am not paranoid like some people. I always keep open mind and not like bullying.

I'm genuinely interested in learning why 'Jamaati version' of Islam would be appealing to the USA and the Zionists.

That is perhaps the most idiotic statement I've ever heard regarding Jamaat. Albeit, with a flavor of anti-Americanism and antisemitism perhaps(?)

I meant general people who are supporting Shahbagh movement, you called all shahbagi nastik.

No I did not.
Though, that is not to say all who have visited there, or who simply want justice are liable.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/244071-historic-uprising-bangladesh-silent-majority-8.html#post4129016

Next time, learn to get a hang of comprehension.

A more appropriate term would be 'India serving policy' and it's simply something more than annoying if we want to maintain and nurture our unique identity as a nation. India friendly policy in itself is not something undesired.

I'm genuinely interested in learning why 'Jamaati version' of Islam would be appealing to the USA and the Zionists.

USA and the Zionists can control Bangladesh via Saudi Arabia, as Saudi Arabia has big influence on Jamat.

A woman is a woman. A human being. Calling them diamond , wad of cash etc and objectifying them is usually done by religious fanatics to justify their mysogny .

The article is written by a Bangladeshi woman who lives in India. Did you even read it?

fixed it for ya...

That is perhaps the most idiotic statement I've ever heard regarding Jamaat. Albeit, with a flavor of anti-Americanism and antisemitism perhaps(?)

No I did not.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/244071-historic-uprising-bangladesh-silent-majority-8.html#post4129016

Next time, learn to get a hang of comprehension.

Sorry, my bad. I might have got the wrong meaning.

Believe it or not Jamatis are also close to Iran.. they are just a modern pro islam group...

But, for some reason USA seems to like them or not hate them that makes me suspicious. Modernization is not always a good thing. Personally, i would prefer Jamat to be more Islamic less modern. I am also a bit Xenophobic, i don't even like other Madhhab's except mine:lol:.

Sorry, my bad. I might have got the wrong meaning.

No biggy...

But, for some reason USA seems to like them or not hate them that makes me suspicious.

It is true that Jamaat-Islami was a Cold War ally of the US during the 71' war. But those days are long gone.

In this age, the West ultimately supports the one that is guaranteed to win. It always had been that way in fact.

And if things don't go well, they pack up and leave just like they did back in 71'. Although, America's foothold on South Asia is weak compared to the Middle East and East Asia. If they hadn't screwed up back in 71', things may have been different for them now.

No biggy...

It is true that Jamaat-Islami was a Cold War ally of the US during the 71' war. But those days are long gone.

In this age, the West ultimately supports the one that is guaranteed to win. It always had been that way in fact.

And if things don't go well, they pack up and leave just like they did back in 71'. Although, America's foothold on South Asia is weak compared to the Middle East and East Asia. If they hadn't screwed up back in 71', things may have been different for them now.

That's why i don't trust USA, they can do anything as long as it serve their purpose.

Back
Top Bottom