What's new

Honoring our Martyrs

price paid in blood since 2001 by army / FC officers and jawans - 3,085 shaheed and 9,669 wounded

price paid in blood since 2001 by army / FC officers and jawans - 3,085 shaheed and 9,669 wounded
If I'm wrong please show otherwise, but there don't seem to be many news stories and photographs about officers and jawans killed in the fight against terror. It seems to not be an honorable way to go, at least not compared to death at the hands of Indians.

If I'm wrong please show otherwise, but there don't seem to be many news stories and photographs about officers and jawans killed in the fight against terror. It seems to not be an honorable way to go, at least not compared to death at the hands of Indians.

Solomon, before you say something why don't you atleast give a search and see what has been shown in the media about these fallen men. How on each year programs are held to remember these fallen men, their families are invited wh talk of their loved ones. How many tv dramatizations have been held on the stories of these fallen men.

Here see for yourself some of the things made on real life stories & these brave fallen men. We give them the same importance and place as to the ones who have died fighting the Indians.

A 14-15 dramatizations of real war related events comprised about men from armed forces, police and FC.
Faseel-e-Jaan Se Aagay - Bilal Shaheed: Ghazanosar Ka Hero - YouTube

An ISPR documentary about real events showing the bravery of men who were martyred.

Pakistan Army (ISPR) Documentary Film "Glorious Resolve" - Death Before Disgrace - YouTube

Defence day shows remembering all the fallen men, against India as well as against others.

Defence Day Show 2011 "Hum Aik Hain" - Pakistan Army (Complete) - YouTube

Defense Day 2009 Show "Yeh Faisla Hay" - Pakistan Army - Part 7 - YouTube

Defense Day 2009 Show "Yeh Faisla Hay" - Pakistan Army - Part 7 - YouTube

Now search out for more yourself, you will find about dozens of officers and men who aid down their lives in this war for which we are thankful to Uncle Sam for.

I used to post an "almost regular column" honoring Pakistani young solders killed in combat in the Northern parts of Pakistan in the online SMALL WARS JOURNAL. My names and obituary biography supplier was/is a Pakistani origins (Peshawar area) young professor in the New York City area who used to make annual trips to visit his home in N. Pakistan. Due to fact I ceased to write in SMALL WARS JOURNAL I think this most honored ally dead column I wrote no longer is pursued on SWJ.

On this site as a Christian I want to honor all Paksitani officers and ranks who have given the ultimate sacrifice of their lives for us all as Pakistan is still an ally in the broad War on Terrorism against the violent Taliban and religious heretics of al Qaida who "use religion" to violently end the lives of young boys and girls, men and women, often by threatening their families lives, as suicide bombers.

God Bless all who have fought against terrorism and the misuse of any and all religions that hid behind a lie to claim that their religion requires them to kill innocent men, women, and children.

Army No.. Rank.. Name............... Arm/Service.. Operation.. Award.. Date of Shahadat.. Place of Shahadat.. from District
IEC 9614. Capt.. Muhammad Sarwar. Punjab...... 1947-1948.. NH...... 27/07/1948.......... Border Def............ Rawalpindi
68275 .....Nk..... Saif Ali Janjua....... AK............ 1947-1948. War HK. 26/10/1948.......... Pir Kekwa Kotli....... (AK)
PA 1224.. Maj.... Tufail Muhammad. Punjab........ 1958......... NH....... 07/08/1958.......... Lakshmirpur........... Vehari
PA 2695.. Maj.... Raja Aziz Bhatti... Punjab........ 1965......... NH...... 10/09/1965........... Lahore Border......... Gujrat
PAF 5602. Pilot Officer. Rashid Minhas. PAF.Training Flight - 1971. NH. 20/08/1971......... 32 miles short of the eastern border
PA 6911.. Maj.. Shabbbir Sharif....... FF.............. 1971...... NH........ 06/12/1971........... Border Def............ Gujrat
1028148.. Swr.. Muhammad Hussain. AC.............. 1971..... NH........ 10/12/1971............ Zafarwal.............. Rawalpindi
PA 6831.. Maj.. Muhammad Akram.... FF.............. 1971...... NH........ 05/12/1971........... Former East Pakistan. Jhelum
2222519.. Lnk.. Muhammad Mahfuz.. Punjab......... 1971...... NH........ 17/12/1971........... Pul Kangri Wagha Sec. Rawalpindi
PA 33612. Capt. Karnal Sher........... Sind............ Koh-e-Paima. NH... 07/07/1999........... Kargil Sector......... Swabi
2841030. Hav.... Lalak Jan............. NLI.............. Koh-e-Paima. NH... 07/07/1999........... Kargil Sector........ Ghizer

last-letter-of-capt-juanid.gif

Today, Captain Fasih Babar embraced martydom while six soldiers got injured after an IED detonated in South Waziristan

Keep all these martyrs in your thoughts, they gave their lives to protect Pakistan from the enemies --external and internal

30699210150942950904130.jpg

ھے جرم اگر وطن کی مٹی سے محبت,
یہ جرم سدا میرے حسابوں میں رھے گا..

17993510150943205434130.jpg

we should have a seperate section for soldiers injured and now permanenty disfigured and discharged honourably from the services

here is one (of thousands) of these HONOURABLE men

Another casualty from the fight.

Capt Kaleem Nasar ---Artillery. He Lost His Limbs during an operation against the terrorists. He Says:

"I am Limbless but not Aimless - Pak Fauj Zindabad"

Even he smiles and makes Victory Sign.

38912243585133645443587.jpg

God bless Pak Army; death to the enemies of Pakistan.

I used to post an "almost regular column" honoring Pakistani young solders killed in combat in the Northern parts of Pakistan in the online SMALL WARS JOURNAL. My names and obituary biography supplier was/is a Pakistani origins (Peshawar area) young professor in the New York City area who used to make annual trips to visit his home in N. Pakistan. Due to fact I ceased to write in SMALL WARS JOURNAL I think this most honored ally dead column I wrote no longer is pursued on SWJ.

On this site as a Christian I want to honor all Paksitani officers and ranks who have given the ultimate sacrifice of their lives for us all as Pakistan is still an ally in the broad War on Terrorism against the violent Taliban and religious heretics of al Qaida who "use religion" to violently end the lives of young boys and girls, men and women, often by threatening their families lives, as suicide bombers.

God Bless all who have fought against terrorism and the misuse of any and all religions that hid behind a lie to claim that their religion requires them to kill innocent men, women, and children.

I wish you well. If there were more Christian Americans like you we wouldn't have the problems we have. Our people are more appreciative of these gestures in that you share our grief and honour our martyrs than any amount of aid

AoA,

Today is 5th shahadat anniversary of Capt.Salman Farooq Lodhi Shaheed and 3rd Shahadat Anniversary of Lt Jahangir Marri Shaheed.. Plz Recite Surah e Fatiha.

Biography Of Capt Salman Shaheed & Lt Jahangir Marri Shaheed

Capt Salman Lodhi Shaheed

After passing out Capt. Salman was posted to Army Air Defense but due to his adventurous nature he joined SSG in 2003. He joined one of the best SSG unit which is 3 Commando '' Powindahs'' battalion. In addition to 3 CDO bn he was further posted to one of the most decorated coy of 3CDO which is known a Hamza coy and its slogan is Hamza Haidri. He earned his first Gallantary Award T.Bt while serving in Hamza coy in South Waziristan agency.Later on the new raising of Anti Terrorist coy he was posted to Karrar coy known as Karrar Haidri.

( In recognition of his bravery and utmost devotion to duty during a military operation code-named Al-Mizan in 2004, he was awarded with "Tamgha-e-Basalat" on August 14, 2004 which is the 2nd Highest Award for Excellence & Courage (operations other than war)...

He earned his Second Gallantry Award S.Bt while serving in Karrar coy during Lal Masjid ops ).

Though his parent unit was Air Defense but after that he applied for change of arm and was changed from Air Defense to Infantry and was alloted 12 ff regt. since he was in SSG and was never actually posted to serve in 12ff. I must add here that he also gave the theory paper for Capt to Maj prom n passed it but he could not appear for practical due to certain reasons.

He got married in November 2006...

He was also an Instructor and colleague of Capt. Bilal Zafar Shaheed.

The young officer belonged to Bahawalpur n became the First Shaheed of his beloved city.The officer, at the time of shahadat survived by a widow and after 4 months his son Muhammad Hussain was born.

He was martyred on 10th of July 2007 in the Operation Sunrise (Islamabad 2007 also coined Silence) where he along with his companions was ordered to rescue hostages before a full fledged operation against militants in a Mosque of Islamabad ( Lal Masjid). Where He was posthumosly awarded with "Sitara-e-Basalat" on August 14, 2007 which is the Highest Award for Excellence & Courage (operations other than war).

He proved to be a loving son of motherland, not caring for his life or family, but for the duty, devotion and love of his country. This group is tribute to the Best Commando of Karrar Haidri Company of Pakistan Army SSG Zarrar Battalion.

Lt.Jahangir Marri Shaheed

Lieutenant Jahangir Mari, the brave son of Balochistan was born in 1984 in Kohlu, a remote area of Balochistan. His father, Fateh Khan is an assistant at commissioners office, Kohlu.

Lt Jahangir acquired his basic education from Taleem Foundation Grammar School, Kohlu. He was an outstanding student and subsequently, he shifted to Quetta and joined Tameer-e-Nau, College Quetta and obtained 1st Division in his FSc examination. The Shaheed lieutenant Jahangir Marri belonged to Gazini sub-branch of Marri tribe and had joined Pakistan Army in 2006 and was commissioned in 34 Baloch in 2008.

Lt Jahangir was a dedicated and loyal officer.

He encouraged his brothers to join the army and was lucky enough to go to the war zone soon after his commissioning where his performance was remarkable. He was a respected figure among his colleagues and subordinates, and proved to be an excellent leader in the field, as he believed in leading from the front! He and his soldiers had captured a number of terrorists alive in the Bajaur Agency.

It was on the 10th of July, when Lt Jahangir Mari volunteered himself for a search patrol and while leading the patrol from the front, he encountered miscreants at Chenar in Charmang Valley of Bajaur Agency. After an intense battle, in which he killed ten miscreants but he also unfortunately received a bullet in his chest and embraced Shahadat. Rest in peace, young Jahangir Mari, we are proud of you

40959010150984900664130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom