What's new

how did china build its infrastructure ?

High IQ people have high WILL power, sth to do with extraoridinary emotional control, discipline and coordination.

High IQ people set their priorities right, sth to do with logic and reasoning.

Don't worry, your high "EQ" could help. :D

huh? if IQ is supposed to b every thing then USA was'nt the sole super power from past half dacade and it still a super power with that IQ level and reamins the super power for next 20 year undoubtedly..

oh please keep this IQ bs to yourself ,don't rant..!

another thing is, shenzhen is really an artificial city; it would have never gotten up without significant help from the government's policies. shanghai developed on its own without special policies.

but don't think development is only on the coastline. take a look at Wuhan... 1000 km inland.

Wuhan 1998

20081110173153238.jpg

Wuhan 2010

092.jpg

It's not just shanghai, shenzhen, beijing... it's the downtown area of every city in China that's like this. The contrasts in Changsha are even bigger.

The second picture is not Wuhan. It is Yokohama, Japan.

Not that simple.

Why govt wants it? (think collective IQ of the govt)

And many govts (some are dictatorship also) in the world want it too, but they can't built it, can they?

Why China can, others not? ( think: Chinese eat rice , use chopsticks, work hard, ... ---- culture ----- IQ)

How do you know that? Any proofs?

In spite of coruptions, politics, and red tapes, China got it done.

Why? ( think IQ :D)

So? after all those, can you get it done?

Likely no. Why not ? ( think collective ... :D )

Excuse me? So "China"or Chinese in fact in this fact are deliberately unhappy? Strange, isn't it?

(Think "sacrifice", "discipline".... Think collective IQ ..)

So indian motto for a long time has been not to build, not to build, not to build. Is that what you were saying?

Think why so....

20 years? sure? or not so sure?

economics crisis drives away the investors - is the same to everyone on the earth, isn't it?

really? but why "China is also less corrupted?"

So China, being a dictatorship, is less corrupted less India, the largest democracy in the world? No, it is just not possible!

Trust me, think IQ. :D

U have a collective will iq hAS nothing to do with it.High iq but morally corrupt party will ruin the country.
U have less corruption than india.use google dosent,dosent require high iq.
Economic crisis drives away investors,but u already had an excellent infra in place before the crisis struck.We were not so fortunate.
Rest all r strawman arguments.U dont require high iq to decipher that either.

Most Chinese went to Western countries just to receive better education, after that most of them go back and build their motherland, just like the Japanese of early 20th century.

No. This is not true.

The truth is most of Chinese students stay overseas, at least for the moment.

About 1.21 million Chinese studied abroad from 1978 to 2007, and 319,700 returned during that period, statistics show.

44,000 overseas Chinese students return home in 2007

This turns into a return rate of 319,700/1,210,000 = about 26%.

U have a collective will iq hAS nothing to do with it.High iq but morally corrupt party will ruin the country.
Economic crisis drives away investors,but u already had an excellent infra in place before the crisis struck.We were not so fortunate.

There is no such thing as collective IQ.

it's just pity that many Chinese still don't realise how lucky they are.

most people know that China is poor in environmental & safety protection laws, resulting many coal mine accidents in Shanxi province each year with many deaths of local poor laborers.

I looked into some int'l stats lately stating that the average IQ (averaging both urban and rural samples) of shanxi province where those mine accidents accur is about as high as 112 in standardised tests in recent years, points ahead of European IQ heavyweights Netherlands and Germany (about 107 average ).

Stunning! And what a waste of human resources!

No. This is not true.

The truth is most of Chinese students stay overseas, at least for the moment.

This turns into a return rate of 319,700/1,210,000 = about 26%.

Yep sadly that is true but as China becomes more prosperous and more of a economic/scientific centre, the amount of people returning will increase over the years.

I genuinely believe that most Chinese feel an obligation to their country and will want to contribute to its success in the coming years.

Collective IQ can mean average IQ. So in that sense yes there is such as thing as "collective IQ". Collective IQ can be used to measure a peoples intellectual, problem solving skills and capabilities.

God sakes, I took stats I know what an average is. He's implying there is a synergistic collective IQ regardless of organization.

In the long run, high IQ people on average prone to be less corrupt (think Sweden, Singapore, Norway, Netherlands, etc) due to many desired innate qualities such as better self-control, discipline, reasoning, sense of duty to bigger group(sacrifice), etc.

Hence "a high IQ but morally corrupted (political) party" as you cited is either a short-term proposition or just incorrect, since the said party has likely to be hijacked already by low IQ people even though it were high IQ to have started with.

On economic crisis, India was in fact much less affected than china during the crisis, because India has been much less integrated into the world economy. India was, and still is, driven by internal "consumption growth", remember?

High IQ people tend to save more for the raining days due to superior planning, control and crisis management abilities which have been forged and sharpened since the Ice Age and instilled into their cultural traits thereafter. Though this economic crisis affected China much more than India, in comparison China was able to invest more into their own infrastructure out of high level domestic saving and/or national saved income, despite of negative int'l environment. Is it not?

But yes, you do need a high IQ to decipher it. :D

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Tell me, how does average national IQ correlate with GDP per capita?

IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for proving my point. :D

Thank you for proving my point. :D

If you saw the list, you would see that having a high national IQ is no guarantee that you will have a high GDP per capita.

IQ is not the silver bullet that you think it is. Otherwise East Asian nations would not have been bullied and surpassed by the West during the last two centuries.

IQ is just ONE of many separate factors.

huh? if IQ is supposed to b every thing then USA was'nt the sole super power from past half dacade and it still a super power with that IQ level and reamins the super power for next 20 year undoubtedly..

oh please keep this IQ bs to yourself ,don't rant..!

Hey, look carefully and think ( high IQ is required :D) that i didn't rant.

I was only presenting my arguments.

On USA superpower for the next 20 years, maybe or maybe not.

USA's achievement is one of the best examples of waht high IQ people worldwide could achieve collectively when being attracted to the "Land of Free" for the good part of the 20th century.

however, as one Japanese PM ( forget his name) avidly and famously pointed out in the 90s, that big infusion of Mexico immigrants have effectively dumped down USA average IQ. He doubted that USA could sustain as the superpower for this reason alone.

Back
Top Bottom