What's new

How PAF will counter these mass number of Su-30MKIs Fighters?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Knight

New Recruit

Reaction score

IAF To Get 42 More HAL-Produced Su-30MKIs Fighters

Hindustan Aeronautics expects the Indian air force to order an additional 42 locally produced Sukhoi Su-30MKIs.
The possible order would come on top of the 180 Su-30MKIs HAL is already producing for the air force, says company chairman Ashok Nayak.
About 105 aircraft from the 180-strong order have been delivered so far, Nayak says. In addition, in mid-2010, India ordered 40 Su-30MKIs as flyaways from Russia's Sukhoi.

Indian_Su-30MkI.jpg

NUKE

Desperate times; desperate measures

Nukes can be used to warn you for surgical strikes.
If attacked, then we can use em too.

We can use SPADA SAMs and also the JF-17, F16, Mirage ROSE, J10s and other Mirages if needed.

PAF,
Quality not Quantity :pakistan: ;)

We can use SPADA SAMs and also the JF-17, F16, Mirage ROSE, J10s and other Mirages if needed.

PAF,

yes thread starter warns abt quality with quatity:lol::lol::lol:

PAF,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Q. How PAF will counter these mass number of Su-30MKIs Fighters?????????

A. With valor, strength and the rock solid determination of eradicating the pagans.

When a Muslim goes out in the Name of Allah, he doesn't think about strengths and numbers.

He takes on the tasks and leaves Allah to ensure his will to be prevailed.

A. With valor, strength and the rock solid determination of eradicating the pagans.

When a Muslim goes out in the Name of Allah, he doesn't think about strengths and numbers.

I love this forum :smitten:

1 muslim = 10 hindus.. you are right.

assuming Su30 is an offensive platform ... PAF doesn't need to do much Air defence will do everything ... SAMs my fellows , they are everywhere ... to give u a clue looks can be deceptive . IAF will never send their fancy looking new shinny Su30s ever inside our borders because it won't go back ... i m pretty sure and i hav a reason to be because i hav seen overt and 'covert' SAMs deployed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom