What's new

how to change one's associated choice of armed forces on the forum

fna

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I dont remember choosing army, although it shows me as a 2nd lt (army). I want it to reflect af. can this be changed, if so how ?
also do we know at what number of posts do we get promoted to the next level ?

It can be changed from you profile. If you're on mobile, click on your profile picture (the letter F on a solid green background in your case) on the top banner (second from left, after the date and time), from any page on the forum. Then click on "Account details" (third from top, below "Your content" and "News feed"). Then search for "Rank". If you didn't choose anything during account creation process, it'll show as blank, but army ranks are given by default even though it's blank. You can then change it to army, navy or air force.

Just changed mine from Army to Navy following AgnosticIndian's instruction. Thanks
It can be changed from you profile. If you're on mobile, click on your profile picture (the letter F on a solid green background in your case) on the top banner (second from left, after the date and time), from any page on the forum. Then click on "Account details" (third from top, below "Your content" and "News feed"). Then search for "Rank". If you didn't choose anything during account creation process, it'll show as blank, but army ranks are given by default even though it's blank. You can then change it to army, navy or air force.

can we change it to civilian ? i would prefer to be a civilian then military
Damn you, Khan sb. You stole my line. :lol:

On second thought, I am late to this thread by 5 days

Also, this rank isn't spelled right.
squardonleader.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom