How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Discussion in 'Join Pakistan Air Force' started by WebMaster, Aug 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Xeric

Xeric PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +25 / 9,730 / -0
    Pakistan
    You are not supposed to leave PAF to join SSG, you can join the SSG (the Air Force SSG not the Army SSG) after to complete your basic course, now i am not sure how many they have them in PAF, but this is how the Army do it.
    English dude English!
  2. unstopabl3

unstopabl3 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 14 / -0
    As Sir Murad asked "Why don't you get you're information from your dad?"
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  3. asad ikram

asad ikram FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 13 / -0
    :what:
    hi guys i am very sad bcz PAF advetis on their web on 13 aug and more unfortunately i didnt see their web bcz some weeks ago i call at paf call centre lahore .they said that it will comes in semptember so i relax but when i see on 16 aug night i was really shock that it was last day .i want to know can paf give relaxation in reg i-e can i register in upcomming two three days.more the **** is that PAF call centres man arereally dung .pwr call centr numd is off and lhr call centre men dont know any thing.kindly can some one help me and will have any idea when will this advertise come again in this year or next???
    plz post quickly.
  4. ambreen bhadiar

ambreen bhadiar MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi..i want to join paf as gdmo...kindly tell me how i prepare for intelligence test and acdemic test for gdmos.....kindly help..:undecided:
  5. Muradk

Muradk PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,628 / -0
    Beta I just sent you a message.
  6. laraibsyed

laraibsyed MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi
    can anyone guide me as how i can be eligible enough to join CAE i want to go for aeronautical eng.I have been reading all the possible ads published by PAF sine last 3yrs.they ask for atleast 60% in fsc but i guess thats not it ???wat is the actual merit for eng.
    and secondly do the candidates for eng have a strict medical test cuz i want to have my teeth treatment but i m confused as to hw it will be considered during my med test.
  7. laraibsyed

laraibsyed MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i m waiting for some professional person to reply to my questions ......plz this is really important for me .........
  8. simonyaqoob

simonyaqoob FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 13 / -0
    My father is in USA now and I have just passed my metric exam!!! And I wanna join AirForce as soon as possible!!! and I will do my FSC in AirForce and then I will apply for a commission in AirForce!!! The fact is that I dont wanna join any other college!!! I just wanna join AirForce and after metric I can apply for AirForce as an Airman!!! so plz would you tell me which subjects will be used for academic test???
  9. simonyaqoob

simonyaqoob FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 13 / -0
    Asad in Islamabad and Rawalpindi the advertisment for AirForce is coming on 30th August!!! u can apply from here if u want!!!
  10. abiab

abiab GUEST

Ratings:
    +0 / 148 / -0
    Such posts make me sad.................i want to cry loud:cray:.

O God! They Don't Know What They have Lost
  11. abiab

abiab GUEST

Ratings:
    +0 / 148 / -0
    To apply for aeronautical eng.
    • you must be pakistani Citizen(candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality upon joining the course)
    • Age limit 16 -22
    • Fsc. (Pre Eng) {physics, chemistry, maths } with percentage specified in the advertisement.
    • Unmarried
    I think, it's mentioned on the advertisement.:pop:

After your registration for the course.
    you have to pass a written test.

Then

a simple medical test.(this one is not a kinda tough)

They just checking heartbeat(bp), eyesight,color blindess,weight, flat feet, knee knocking, ears,mouth(throat),etc etc )
    If you get a tick on fit by the officer then you are allowed to submit the forms for ISSB.
  12. laraibsyed

laraibsyed MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i know all the procedure and stuff.....all i want to knw is wether they would pass me in the med test if i have a teeth implant....its no big deal but my parents want me to confirm it ....
  13. Engr786

Engr786 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 2 / -0
    Mr. webmaster may you please inform me when will be there posts for the Electrical Engineers(Power or Electronics or Telecom) for Pak Air Force.
  14. asad ikram

asad ikram FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 13 / -0
    the advertisement for induction of telecom,electrical,computer and other disciplines of enginners was in newspaper in before three weeks or last days in july.so this will now come agin in november for engineers,doctors,lawyers,
  15. WaleedGilani

WaleedGilani FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 17 / -0
    guys one thing.....joining any of pakistani defence forces is not kids play....its not as easy as it sounds like....PAF rejects people because thier eye sight and flatfoot and stuff