What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

BUT FOR AIRDEFENCE I HEAR EYE SIGHT NOT SO MATTER AS IN GDP.THEY DEMAND 100 PERFECT MAN

Salam, I want to know that when are the admissions in PAF are being started in this year 2009. Thanks

:pakistan:Hi! I'm Raheel & I'm 19 year old... I want 2 join PAF for GDP... what should i do? any one can help me? plz give me a full detail... plz reply or contact me rids2612@yahoo.com. i love pakistan so much:pakistan:

AoA everybody, I have given ISSB for 123PMA and will give it again in this October for 124PMA....I am also very much interested in PAF Engineering branch.. I am currently doing Electrical Engineering from FAST-NU.. But I want to go to IST(Institute of Space Technology) to do Aerospace Engineering.. The problem is that in most of the SPSSC ads the required engineers for PAF are Electronics, Telecommunication or Mechanical Engineers.. Now should I go for Aerospace Engineering and then apply for SPSSC after graduation?
Or should I try in 77th CAE next year but then I'll be 22 years and 4 months old??
THANKSS...

i want to know that is ONLY GD PIOLT officer grade can go to high post or may it can CAE or AD officers can aslo go to high command of airforce?

I spoke with a Canadian Forces recruiter today... through online Chat on their Website! Can you believe that? They have a recruiter available during business hours every single day through their recruitment website. Talk about convenience! The recruiter was very responsive, asked me if I had any more questions, asked me to give him a call whenever I liked, and didn't even treat me like low-life civilian. This, my friends, is true professionalism.

Why am I posting this here?
I don't know. Maybe I hope that some PAF Human Resources rep will happen to stumble upon this post and learn something.

i want to know that is ONLY GD PIOLT officer grade can go to high post or may it can CAE or AD officers can aslo go to high command of airforce?

Yes back in the 80s you would only go up to Group Captains rank but now AD and CAE both go upto Air Marshals Rank.

COMMANDOS IN SPECIAL SERVICES WING (SSW) A & SD BRANCH

Nationality: Male/Female Citizens of Pakistan

Training Period: Six months GST and ATC training at PAF Academy Risalpur as Aviation Cadet.
After completion of initial training suitable/Physical capable candidates would be detailed
for Officers Advance Commando Course (OACC).

Qualification: BA/BSc (FSc Pre Medical/Engineering/Computer Science) Minimum 2nd Div from a
recognized Pakistani / Foreign University and volunteer to join Special Services Wing.

what is the age limit for the above to join????

Hi
Can anybody here provide me with some info about Ex-Pakistan leave?
I am a uniformed defense personnel (PAF) and it has been 15 years of my service. I will be applying for Canadian immigration based on family member (spouse). Will I be granted Ex-Pakistan leave based on the fact I have disclosed above?

Thanks

Hi
Can anybody here provide me with some info about Ex-Pakistan leave?
I am a uniformed defense personnel (PAF) and it has been 15 years of my service. I will be applying for Canadian immigration based on family member (spouse). Will I be granted Ex-Pakistan leave based on the fact I have disclosed above?

Thanks

i doubt that you would be given the leave!

BTW, why would you require ex-Pakistan for the purpose of 'immigration?'

I am the student of 1st year.
My subjects are MATHEMATICS,STATISTIC,ECONOMICS.
Plz guide me. .
can i join airforce as GDP pilot after FSc??
And also tell me what are the DUTIES of AIRMAN??
Waiting 4 reply

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom