What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

CAN ANY ONE PROVIDE INFORMATION ABT PAF SPECIAL SERVICES WING.....
HOW TO JOIN IT?
IF SOME ONE SELECTED IN AIR DEFENCE CAN HE GOES TO SSW IN PAF..

CAN ANY ONE PROVIDE INFORMATION ABT PAF SPECIAL SERVICES WING.....
HOW TO JOIN IT?
IF SOME ONE SELECTED IN AIR DEFENCE CAN HE GOES TO SSW IN PAF..

ONE SELECTED IN AIR DEFENCE can apply for SSW.
in few days i will let you know how to join SSW quickly.

Hey,
Can anyone please advise me on joining PAF as a pilot im a canadian resident im 18 years old and i have finished highschool as in 12th grade now i want to return to Pakistan and join PAF as a pilot also i do have a minor vision problem can anyone please advise me what i have to do in order to proceed as a PAF pilot please and thankyou

Hey,
Can anyone please advise me on joining PAF as a pilot im a canadian resident im 18 years old and i have finished highschool as in 12th grade now i want to return to Pakistan and join PAF as a pilot also i do have a minor vision problem can anyone please advise me what i have to do in order to proceed as a PAF pilot please and thankyou

Just find the thread "PAF Inquires!" in this forum for your answer and also visit : : : Pakistan Air Force Official Website: : :
For GDP sight should be 6/6. No compromise in it.

This Forum is SICK! No one replied me............No one answered any of my questions! GO TO HELL I WILL NOT VISIT THIS CHEAP DEFENCE FORUM AGAIN..............

simonyaqoob what u want to know tell me....????? this forum is for ur help

Hey,

The following might help, i am sure it would give you some idea. Someone else also had a (similar) problem and i replied to him like this (US and Canada are interchangeable in the following replies :)):

http://www.defence.pk/forums/385895-post104.html
Asalam o Alikum
I am just going thru the registration procedure. And I m finding difficulties and i will be very thankful for everyone to assist me here. The story is I live in Canada and I turned 18 while I was in Canada therefore I did not get the chance to get my CNIC done. Now that I have to apply for army I really need NIC but it also says "Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection."

Plus in Canada it's nothing like O levels or A levels, they just go by the grade numbers. If there is anyone who has any idea or been thru this Please help me in dis matter.

Thanks Alot
Farooq Haider
Allah Hafiz

One, please specify your 'difficulties'

Two, CNIC not a big problem, i joined the military on my 'B-Form'

Three, you should have a minimum of 12 years of schooling, now i am not sure how it goes in Canada, that's what the Army requires-inter or A-levels or equivalent.

Hope this would help you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/385936-post106.html
Thank you very much for a quick reply.
The difficulty is before writing this i was talking to pakistan embassy here and they had no clue of what are they suppose to do.
Well i do have my transcript until grade 12 and about the B-form I think it is not computerized.
Now is there any other way of registration?

Well B Form not being computerized is not a problem, when you were born not many computer geeks were here in Pakistan :D

Anywaz, you got to have something to show them that you are a Pakistani, i hope you are not a Canadian citizen?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/386305-post109.html
(3) Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form "B" alongwith Guardian's Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.

(6) Old National Identity Card and Form "B" will not be accepted. Original as well as three photocopies of "NOT RECOMMENDED" letter by Inter Services Selection Board is also required for "Repeater" Candidates.

i got these from joinpakarmy.gov.pk...and i found out another thing that here in canada they dont even have pakistan military attache...so i have no clue what to do now. And even i call dey all say dat this is the first time we are hearing a case like dis:S...

and yes i do have pakistani passport if that works out to prove dem dat i m a Pakistani.

And yes i do have canadian citizenship and unfortunately i have to surrender that upon final selection...

and i m really very thankful to u for helping me and plz tell me wat to do next here...if u have any idea...

Allah Hafiz

Ok, got it.

You are already late as the selection for 124 PMA L/C has already ended on 21 May. So now you have to look forward towards 125 PMA L/C. The guud thing is that you have much time now to complete your documentations.

If you are already 18 yrs old you better get your 'NICOP' ASAP from Canada or else you'll be stuck for sure. But if you are not 18 yest then you'll probably have to get your B Form computerised, now i dont know whether they could do it in Canada. If this computerization dont happens in Canada then you have to come back to Pakistan, but as you got to be here for the tests (ISSB etc) so you should come to Pakistan a bit earlier to get through with NADRA as they'll be giving you a tough time as you go through the processes of 'computerization'

As you are not a repeater so dont worry about the Not Recommended letter thing.

You have the Pakistani passport so it will sure help you in getting your NICOP but i think for NICOP you need to have the CNIC first, better check it out from NADRA website, they have an online help thing there, you can have a live chat with them, they'll get it cleared or call them or ask someone here in Pakistan to do that for you.

Your Canadian Nationality will be gone once you are selected or i think it is before you passout i.e. you may retain it till the time you are in PMA, but that's something to be worried about later.

Your parent's CNICs (copies) should be with you all the times during the process.

And if they dont have the military attache it doesnt matter as for this thing you ultimately have to come back here for registration, submission of forms etc etc. So keep an eye on the next enrollment, if you and i are still here at PDF by that time,then you'll come to know about that from here, but then it might be too late. If i remember correctly the next enrollment would start around November so you better be here in Pak before that.

Best of luck.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/386348-post110.html
Also:

6. PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD.

Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches are requested to ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of application forms only. They will submit their application forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by -------. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration-1., Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the application form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the application forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/Interview and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

every one should reply to a post when it is posted ..thousands user of this forum and very late reply so this is realyy cheap...we should not do this again...

Thanx I think that still there are some people who will reply me!!! thankyou zeshukhan and asadikram!!!! God Bless Ya..........and Questions???? well I dont have any questions now cuz I got unfit in medical!!! FLAT FEET.............hahaha, PAF does not chooses REAL candidates! Only SIFARISH works here......I dont hav flat feet and the DOCtor didnt even saw my feet and he wrote unfit! am sure that Doc was Unift himself...........FLAT FEET MY FOOT!!!!

Hello much like others here i want to know if i can join or not, i hold a dual citizenship to america and pakistan, so if i join the PAF would i have to cancell my american citizenship? and also i am 2 years ahead in my studies at age 16 i have finished my highschool (2nd year in pakistan) i have taken the act scored a 20, and i was wondering is it still possible for me to join the PAF as a pilot? i have great vision, mA no problem and i have a near good physice, very atheletic, and my grades are though average, so can anyone give me some help and information regarding this? thankyou!

Yes, you can join PAF but you will have to surrender your American Nationality.You can't have dual citizenship.Only Pakistani Citizenship to join Armed Forces.

AOa..i have a question..
i have done FSC pre engineering...wana join PAF 4 areonutical engineering or 4 flying pliot...i applied 5 months ago..but couldn't able 2 pas intelignce test...I WANA KNOW WHEN WILL BE THE ADMISSIONS ARE GOING 2 OPEN AGAIN ?? i will be thankful 2 have ans 4rm any 1 of ...who have the informtn abt this...

AOa..i have a question..
i have done FSC pre engineering...wana join PAF 4 areonutical engineering or 4 flying pliot...i applied 5 months ago..but couldn't able 2 pas intelignce test...I WANA KNOW WHEN WILL BE THE ADMISSIONS ARE GOING 2 OPEN AGAIN ?? i will be thankful 2 have ans 4rm any 1 of ...who have the informtn abt this...

NEXT YEAR IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!! AUGUST 2010

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

So that means, i cant visit america anymore?

Man there is no need to leave America!!! stay there and enjoy your life AirForce is just a piece of ****!!!!!!!!

Hello much like others here i want to know if i can join or not, i hold a dual citizenship to america and pakistan, so if i join the PAF would i have to cancell my american citizenship? and also i am 2 years ahead in my studies at age 16 i have finished my highschool (2nd year in pakistan) i have taken the act scored a 20, and i was wondering is it still possible for me to join the PAF as a pilot? i have great vision, mA no problem and i have a near good physice, very atheletic, and my grades are though average, so can anyone give me some help and information regarding this? thankyou!

Because in Air Force they dont take REAL candidates!!!!! ONly SIFARISH works here.....So there is no need to Apply

Back
Top Bottom