What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

I am doing FSc pre engineering (2nd year). i want to join the pakistan air force. what shoud i do?

ALI HAIDER

I am doing FSc pre engineering (2nd year). i want to join the pakistan air force. what shoud i do?

ALI HAIDER

1.Obtain at least 60% marks in Fs.c ,
2.When your result comes go to the Air Force Recruiting Center on Sarfraz Rafiqui Road Lahore cant ,
3.Obtain initial test dates ,
4.Pass that test ,
5.Then go to ISSB ,
6.pass that too ,
Now you are officially Trainee in PAF

I wanted to join Pakistan Air force. I am 23 years old. I have done O levels in Pre ENG and A Levels in Maths, economics, accounts & business studies. In addition to that I have just completed my BSC Hons in applied accounting. Please guide me how can I join Pakistan Air Force.

I wanted to join Pakistan Air force. I am 23 years old. I have done O levels in Pre ENG and A Levels in Maths, economics, accounts & business studies. In addition to that I have just completed my BSC Hons in applied accounting. Please guide me how can I join Pakistan Air Force.

Go to the nearest selection center... get a form... submit it... or just download it frm their official website.. if your a british citizen .... you will have to give up your british nationality.... and your exempt frm the prelim....online tests....

Go to the nearest selection center... get a form... submit it... or just download it frm their official website.. if your a british citizen .... you will have to give up your british nationality.... and your exempt frm the prelim....online tests....

Thank you for your reply. I am not a british national, I am a pakistan national. My main concern is that I haven't studied Physics or chemistry in my A levels. Subjects I studied in A levels are as follows:
1-Math
2-Accounting
3- Economics
4-Business Studies

Will that be a problem? And my second concern is that my BSC degree is also in applied accounting and not in engineering. Will that be a problem?

In which route shall I apply? Am I eligible to apply for GDP?

Thanks

Umar

Thank you for your reply. I am not a british national, I am a pakistan national. My main concern is that I haven't studied Physics or chemistry in my A levels. Subjects I studied in A levels are as follows:
1-Math
2-Accounting
3- Economics
4-Business Studies

Will that be a problem? And my second concern is that my BSC degree is also in applied accounting and not in engineering. Will that be a problem?

In which route shall I apply? Am I eligible to apply for GDP?

Thanks

Umar

i dont think it should be a problem - u need 20/20 vision and min. 65% passing grade - i guess they will teach you physics/seronautics anyway

SALAM i am osama from karachi i want to be a gd pilot in Pakistan Air Force so i want to ask that i have listen many times that the punjabi`s pathan`s are given the chance to be in it but not the civilians so hoe we cant try to do this we have also some rights and we also belongs to this country and we can also do the same as the pathan or panjabi peaples can........ please i want a quick reply please

SALAM i am osama from karachi i want to be a gd pilot in Pakistan Air Force so i want to ask that i have listen many times that the punjabi`s pathan`s are given the chance to be in it but not the civilians so hoe we cant try to do this we have also some rights and we also belongs to this country and we can also do the same as the pathan or panjabi peaples can........ please i want a quick reply please

I cant understand your question , please Elaborate .

Salaam.
I want to join PAF as a pilot, but I live in England and I don't have a Pakistani passport...what should I do?
At the moment I'm doing O Levels, but A Levels start in a few months, so I will pick Physics Biology and Maths , because that is what is required to become a pilot in the PAF, right? that is what it said on the website.
So what will the medical test and the other tests be like?
Also, my A Levels will finish in June 2014, but when will application for the year 2014 be? If the applications are before A LEvels finish in June, can I still apply or do I have to wait until 2015?
Finally, during the 4 years training, are we given accomodation? and do we get holidays?
Please help guys, I have been calling the Lahore centre for 3 days but no-one is answering the phone :S
Ohh and also, what do you guys think, will the Army be allowing girls into combat positions soon? Like PAF has?
Jazakallah.
:pakistan:

Salaam.
I want to join PAF as a pilot, but I live in England and I don't have a Pakistani passport...what should I do?
At the moment I'm doing O Levels, but A Levels start in a few months, so I will pick Physics Biology and Maths , because that is what is required to become a pilot in the PAF, right? that is what it said on the website.
Also, my A Levels will finish in June 2014, but when will application for the year 2014 be? If the applications are before A LEvels finish in June, can I still apply or do I have to wait until 2015?
Finally, during the 4 years training, are we given accomodation? and do we get holidays?
Please help guys, I have been calling the Lahore centre for 3 days but no-one is answering the phone :S
Ohh and also, what do you guys think, will the Army be allowing girls into combat positions soon? Like PAF has?
Jazakallah.

If you have a Pakistani ID card , then you can join , after A levels , the Test dates vary however there are two tests each year.

For more information you need to contact Pakistan Embassy , they handle Armed forces recruitment outside Pakistan.

Doesn't one need to surrender a foreign nationality to join the military ?

Salaam.
Jazakallah.

Get a passport...Yes you will be accomodated in the academy... you wont have to give the initial prelim.. test.. direct ISSB test...i.e intel,General knowledge,medical,different tasks etc.... you can apply after youve given your exams or are waitin for your result..... there are holidays but not like 3 month summer vacations etc..... but only after the first term thts 6 months... dnt know if they are lenient for LCs..... and no army doesnt allow ladies into combat positions... only eng corps,AMCs etc.

And another thing if your selected after ISSB you will have to surrender you british citizenship.

Thanks for the help!
So can I apply whilst still having British nationality, and then meanwhile sort out with embassy to drop British nationality? How long would it take to be given a Pakistan nationality -I wouldnt have to wait for that to be given before applying would I? I do have an ID card as a Pakistani living overseas though, does that help?
Oh and, might be a silly question, do we have to pay for the 4 years training, and/or is there an application/registration fee?

Thanks for the help!
So can I apply whilst still having British nationality, and then meanwhile sort out with embassy to drop British nationality? How long would it take to be given a Pakistan nationality -I wouldnt have to wait for that to be given before applying would I? I do have an ID card as a Pakistani living overseas though, does that help?
Oh and, might be a silly question, do we have to pay for the 4 years training, and/or is there an application/registration fee?

Kanjoos, one GBP is 120Rs, why do you care?
Also, email them, i got an answer by email the next day.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

And yeah, if they have a fax number try that, fax is always the best.

Back
Top Bottom