What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

My subjects in inter was math,statistics & computer science.Plz guide me how can i join PAF & what field is best for me in PAF with these subjects?Thanks

I live in canada and there is no f.s.c. and chemistry,biology,physics starts in gr.11. so what i do. and iheard that to join airforce i need to have very good i side, Good listening etc. So whats are those . Can you tell me

It is eye sight( you should be able to see the lowest bar of the vision chartwithout glasses)and hearing.
Hope it helps
Araz
PS: look at the Xman,s post above and the website he has mentioned . It will answer any questions that you might have?

please help me out..

i have done my f.sc.. and i applied for comision in pak army in january before the completion of my f.sc.. i have been recommended by ISSB.. and i declared medically fit by CMH... i wanted to be a pilot but meanwhile i applyed for army.. my straight question is this that will my ISSB work if i apply for GD(p) ??? will it b helpful..??

Join Pakistan Air Force

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE OFFICERS PERMANENT COMMISSION AS AN OFFICER IN

1. CAE COURSE

2. BASIC AIR DEFENCE LONG COURSE AND ADMIN & SPECIAL DUTIES COURSE

3. NON GD COURSE LOGISTICE / IT / LEGAL / A&SD BRANCHES

Link: PAF Falcons - Join Pakistan Air Force

please help me out..

i have done my f.sc.. and i applied for comision in pak army in january before the completion of my f.sc.. i have been recommended by ISSB.. and i declared medically fit by CMH... i wanted to be a pilot but meanwhile i applyed for army.. my straight question is this that will my ISSB work if i apply for GD(p) ??? will it b helpful..??

I think for airforce you have to be in the 75 percentile and for Army 55%. But to make sure just talk to one of the selection center OC.

Hello sir how are u i hope well u better feel heath
sir plz dont delet my thread
i want to get information air force department with all information and jobs
id card enter the airforce :pakistan::pakistan:

Sir jee,

There is a thread for such questions in the Defence affairs/industry section - I'm merging your thread with that.

Hello sir how are u i hope well u better feel heath
sir plz dont delet my thread
i want to get information air force department with all information and jobs
id card enter the airforce :pakistan::pakistan:

Hi

Neither you need it nor will anybody give you an ID card to enter into a PAF Base...

Threads already exist on this forum that give all sort of information about selection and recruitment in the Airforce, heres the link..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/defence-industry-technology/1790-how-join-paf.html

By looking at your profile, I assume that you live in Mahrabpur , Sindh...well, the closest Information & Selection Centre from you will be Sukkur....the centre is in the main town, so you wont need any special arrangement or an ID card...just walk in and you will find people to assist you there ,or you can just give them a ring and might save you the hassle of travelling...Their address is :-

PAF I&S Centre, Opposite Govt Islamia College, Minara Road, Sukkur
Tel: 071-9310409

If there is anything that is still bothering you, why not ask here? :enjoy:

SALAM
can any one help me to join pak air force jobs it related
i shall be very thank full to you:what::what:

Hello welcome to :pdf:
Where in DI Khan do you live.I have spent most of my life there which part of the town do you live in. Good old memories.

Hello welcome to :pdf:
Where in DI Khan do you live.I have spent most of my life there which part of the town do you live in. Good old memories.

:woot: Sir, tell the truth, it is really about discussing good memories :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SALAM
can any one help me to join pak air force jobs it related
i shall be very thank full to you:what::what:

As per my knowledge, currently the following branches are available in PAF for ladies to become an officer. However, the induction is carried out on requirement basis.

-General Duty Pilots
-Logistics
-Education
-Information Technology
-Accounts

Respected members please correct if i missed or added something.

Back
Top Bottom