What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

My name is Najmul Hasan Abid and I was born in Karachi, Pakistan. I am currently in 12th grade in Yanbu International School (Saudi Arabia). This school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools of America. The curriculum is American based. I will be graduating on June 9th 2009. I will receive a High School Diploma.

After graduating from this high school I intend to get admitted in PAF as an Aeronautical Engineer.

I have given my SAT 1 on May 3rd 2008. I have obtained a score of 1620 (critical reading = 450, critical writing = 500, and mathematics = 670). I have also given my IELTS on 9th August 2008 and have achieved an overall band of 7.0 (reading = 7.0, writing = 6.5, listening = 7.5, and speaking = 7.5) Along with all this my over all GPA (grade point average) is 3.5 out of 4.

I want to know that if I am aligible for PAF. I really want to join it, but i have done my studies in an American School. Will that be a problem?

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks,

Najmul Hasan Abid

I AM A STUDENT OF FSc AND I WANT TO GET ADDMISSION IN UNIVERSITY OF AIR FORCE I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE MERIT AND ALSO THE REQUIRMENTS AND CAN GIRLS GET ADMISSION IN AIRFORCE

I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U IF U CAN GIVE ME THESE DETAILS
THANKING FOR UR ANTICIPATION

-HIRRA MUSTAFAEN

I AM A STUDENT OF FSc AND I WANT TO GET ADDMISSION IN UNIVERSITY OF AIR FORCE I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IS THE MERIT AND ALSO THE REQUIRMENTS AND CAN GIRLS GET ADMISSION IN AIRFORCE

-HIRRA MUSTAFAEN

Hira,

PAF is a large organization and women are working in several branches like CAE, CFT, Education etc. First you decide "how" you want to serve Pakistan by joining PAF and then information is available accordingly.

Please do visit ISSB website to get detailed information on selection process.

My name is Najmul Hasan Abid and I was born in Karachi, Pakistan. I am currently in 12th grade in Yanbu International School (Saudi Arabia). This school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools of America. The curriculum is American based. I will be graduating on June 9th 2009. I will receive a High School Diploma.

After graduating from this high school I intend to get admitted in PAF as an Aeronautical Engineer.

I have given my SAT 1 on May 3rd 2008. I have obtained a score of 1620 (critical reading = 450, critical writing = 500, and mathematics = 670). I have also given my IELTS on 9th August 2008 and have achieved an overall band of 7.0 (reading = 7.0, writing = 6.5, listening = 7.5, and speaking = 7.5) Along with all this my over all GPA (grade point average) is 3.5 out of 4.

I want to know that if I am aligible for PAF. I really want to join it, but i have done my studies in an American School. Will that be a problem?

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks,

Najmul Hasan Abid

Please downlaod "PAF Officer Carrer Brochure" here. You can find desired information on page 12 & 13.

PN - Adobe Reader is required to open this file. You can download it here if required.

-HIRRA MUSTAFAEN
Hirra ....do u want to get admission in Air University Islamabad??if yes then plzzz do check their website Air University & follow nwspaps......& now girls r successfully serving different branches f PAF...u didnt mention which branch u want to serve...anyhow u can get all info from their official website..: : : Pakistan Air Force Official Website: : :..... their u will get all abt merit or requirements....good luck to u...:tup:

There is no proper guidance anywhere on the net about the admission and test dates, As you can see on ISSb website they are now days having test for GDP, when i called the PAF selection center to ask what sort of test are going on, they have no idea about the test ISSb conducting these days,
they told me that it have been year since they have hunted for GD pilots, while for AE they are regularly conducting tests etc.

the lastest of what all i have got from Selction centre of PAF Multan is that they have just got a clue(from thier HQ's) of Admissions for GD pilots soon may be by the endf o this month, but yet not confirmed so they advised me to contact again in a week and then they will Confirm me the dates!
I hope its helpful for all my fellows seeking future in PAF!
Pray for me And All of US!
Regards,

M.Omer

Check the sunday 2day,s Jang newapaper. PAF is recruting in Eucational, Engineering and medical branch. Last date is 29 NOV. For further details visit to PAF recuriting centers of respective cities.

-HIRRA MUSTAFAEN

If u r doing F.Sc. pre-engineering, then u may join college of aeronautical engineering risalpur in aerospace and aeuronautical engineering. Apart from this, institute of space technology pakistan is also offering in aerospace engineering. check it,s website for futher info.

Check the sunday 2day,s Jang newapaper. PAF is recruting in Eucational, Engineering and medical branch. Last date is 29 NOV. For further details visit to PAF recuriting centers of respective cities.

Yep, they are offering Commission as Officers in 103 Non GD Course (SPSSC)
Still waiting for FSc(PC) GDP Commission!

Thnx For the info Pacifist!

Guys I have a 4yrs honours degree in business administration.. Now I have applied for MSC IN HRM...what career can I have in PAF or any other branch of armed forces...after my Msc?

hi salam every body i want to know that i am doing telecom engineering now .so i want to ask that can i join PAF after telecom engineering .is PAF has place for telecom engineers ....

im almost 27 and a female citizen of Pakistan. I have done my masters in Eng and i want to join the education core....plz tell me when, how and where to apply.
also tell me if i am eligible for being a pilot. if not can there be age relaxation on some terms?
plz plz plz reply ASAP
thanks...:pakistan:
:guns: :devil:Enemy

Ladies gentlemen

I don't want to sound disrespectful----but so many pakistani boys and girls have a habbit of doing this---so many are clueless---so many lacking any basic common sense----

When you want to join defence forces----you don't print your name, achievements and background history on a public / defence forum and open up yourself to everybody and anybody.

Please use some discretion when printing your personal information.

Paf has announced vacancies today (Sunday,march2009) for CAE..what about the GDP? will they announced the vacancies for GDP seperately...Sir Muradk we want ur Help?

Salamz.. :wave:My ISSB is on 14th March(123 PMA Long Course) and I also want to apply for 75 CAE, but the problem is that they say my interval between two consecutive ISSB's should not be less than 120 days..while PAFs ISSBs end on 25th June..i-e about 102 days for me (Bad luck I know!..)
Now here is the real question... If I don't go for this ISSB on 14th March and apply for 75 CAE.. Will I still be bound by the 120 days rule?? Or not??
Please reply quickly, as I am running out of time fast... THankss

Back
Top Bottom