What's new

HUGE surge of anti-Pakistani Propaganda

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Over the past few days, I have noticed a HUGE surge of worldwide propaganda against Pakistan mainly by indians and Afghans. In all the major UK TV Channels, Afghans are openly blaming Pakistan for the Taliban victory and are demanding that we are sanctioned. indians are spreading malicious and indidious lies against Paksitan online, around the clock. Some of this has even been attempted on PDF. Is it possible if the leadership of PDF can take more harsher and punitive measures against trolls who post anti-Pakistani propaganda? We DEFINITELY need to do something about this.

Over the past few days, I have noticed a HUGE surge of worldwide propaganda against Pakistan mainly by indians and Afghans. In all the major UK TV Channels, Afghans are openly blaming Pakistan for the Taliban victory and are demanding that we are sanctioned. indians are spreading malicious and indidious lies against Paksitan online, around the clock. Some of this has even been attempted on PDF. Is it possible if the leadership of PDF can take more harsher and punitive measures against trolls who post anti-Pakistani propaganda? We DEFINITELY need to do something about this.

I personally don't have anything against anti-Propaganda but the blatant fake news is annoying and has to be stopped and doesn't fall within our code of conduct.. They were circling few days ago a firefight footage during a night between two farmer tribes in Lebanon back in 2012 and passing it along as war has broken out in Kabul 1 day before Taliban entered the city....

I personally don't have anything against anti-Propaganda but the blatant fake news is annoying and has to be stopped and doesn't fall within our code of conduct.. They were circling few days ago a firefight footage during a night between two farmer tribes in Lebanon back in 2012 and passing it along as war has broken out in Kabul 1 day before Taliban entered the city....

Something needs to be done about this as it will lower the quality of PDF and potentially turn it in to a anti-Pakistani propaganda factory.

Something needs to be done about this as it will lower the quality of PDF and potentially turn it in to a anti-Pakistani propaganda factory.
Happened with a lot of Pak forums, turned into Pak bashing forums with little Pak presence and bunch of Indians just maligning Pak

Look it up, these people are literally obssesed with Pak

And certainly making babies like rabbits helped in that regard

Happened with a lot of Pak forums, turned into Pak bashing forums with little Pak presence and bunch of Indians just maligning Pak

Look it up, these people are literally obssesed with Pak

And certainly making babies like rabbits helped in that regard

I could say something hilarious and controversial about that but then I would get banned again......................:lol:

We as Pakistanis need to be doing something about this as it would be sad if PDF goes the same way as some of these other Pakistani forums. Yes, unfortunately the indians are obsessed with us. They make me feel like.........................:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

Back
Top Bottom