What's new

Hugh White: U.S. should share power with China

Am I the only one who read 'Huge White' after seeing thread title for first time?
I thought maybe it has something to do with a bigger white house.lol

I don't remember any South East Asian countries nor South Korea asking the PLA to be stationed in their territory. Mr Pathetic go spread your aggressive behavior somewhere else if you want to invade our Asian neighbors.

I was talking about the future.and who talked about invade?invade diaoyu islands and south china sea?I can't believe how ****** you are.

So you do mean that we should sit back and do nothing?why US can establish military bases in those countries while we can't?We must show those countries that US military base will get them in trouble and china do'nt like it.You sounds like a traditional pathetic coward.

Before referring me as coward or stupid, go read your comment again. Shall i repeat your words? "US can establish military bases in those countries and China can't." Sounds like you want to force your way to have PLA bases in Asian countries with that sentence. The one who sounds like a retard is you i'm afraid. You know why China can't? That's because none of the Asian countries want the PLA on their soil moron.

The world order is based on power, having power and how to utilize power are two big issues and have equivalent importance.

Being strong is not something you can say it yourselve. Other people have to regonised that you are strong and relie on you.

China should build a better foreign relation before getting a strong Military, project military power alone is useless, you can have 11 Aircraft Carrier group all jamed up on your Eastern Seaboard. You have to have other country needed your carrier group and willing to accomdate them. Otherwise it would just be a giant museum sitting on your dock.

US did not come to be a superpower by showing force worldwide, that's what the russian do, we help our friend and protect and support them, yes we made enemy but not anything we can't deal with, we have a strong foreign relation before we have a strong military. China should do the same.

Without foreign relation, China have nothing to project.

By the way, stop saying Chinese kick American butt in Korea,if they do, there will not have South Korea anymore, well, but they do exist. Read the history before you say something like that. Vietnam kick our butt in Vietnam, Chinese didn't even close to half what the viet does.

idiot chinese. Japanese raped you in NanJing was'nt enought for you to learn more from your history, inferior mentality !

Wetnuns had being raped, sodomised, tramped by us Chinese for eons.....
There r also the French, Yankies, Ruskies....basically ur kind b*****d trash

By the way we r having hellish mind blowing good times with ur little wetnuns sluts in Malaysia for a couple of dongs :victory:

Being strong is not something you can say it yourselve. Other people have to regonised that you are strong and relie on you.

China should build a better foreign relation before getting a strong Military, project military power alone is useless, you can have 11 Aircraft Carrier group all jamed up on your Eastern Seaboard. You have to have other country needed your carrier group and willing to accomdate them. Otherwise it would just be a giant museum sitting on your dock.

US did not come to be a superpower by showing force worldwide, that's what the russian do, we help our friend and protect and support them, yes we made enemy but not anything we can't deal with, we have a strong foreign relation before we have a strong military. China should do the same.

Without foreign relation, China have nothing to project.

By the way, stop saying Chinese kick American butt in Korea,if they do, there will not have South Korea anymore, well, but they do exist. Read the history before you say something like that. Vietnam kick our butt in Vietnam, Chinese didn't even close to half what the viet does.

Lol,you are not chinese,so don't say "we".If you aren't militarily strong,why would other country come and say they need your military force?It just doesn't make sense at all.And about vietnam and korea,I have nothing to say to you,since you are not chinese and have been brainwashed by the western media.

Lol,you are not chinese,so don't say "we".If you aren't militarily strong,why would other country come and say they need your military force?It just doesn't make sense at all.And about vietnam and korea,I have nothing to say to you,since you are not chinese and have been brainwashed by the western media.

First of all, i am a Chinese, second of all the "We" in my post referring to America, not China. If bby we i am referring to china, i will not say "China will need to do the same" can you please learn some English before you comment or you can just troll in Chinese where nobody cares.

Without friend, what good can you do with your Military? You just go with your 10 supercarrier and ask for a base? That won't do. Again, you can have 11 Supercarrier or even more for all i care, but remember China only have East coast can host the carrier, how are you gonna home for 20 carrier and about 1000 ship all in the east coast is beyond me, you can go live in your dream if you want, dry power will not do anything, nobody are giving anybody concession just because they have military power, without any friendly port, your navy cannot even sail to Africa. THink about it

There always be only one lion that can be the king of the jungle. When it gets old it has to relinquish its powers to next generation young powerful lion.There can never be power sharing. There can only be one superpower.
The humans are not animals and its not jungle. So don't make them act like animals. They shold respect each others on the basis of equality otherwise the destruction is waiting for everybody........:smokin:

Without friend, what good can you do with your Military? You just go with your 10 supercarrier and ask for a base? That won't do. Again, you can have 11 Supercarrier or even more for all i care, but remember China only have East coast can host the carrier, how are you gonna home for 20 carrier and about 1000 ship all in the east coast is beyond me, you can go live in your dream if you want, dry power will not do anything, nobody are giving anybody concession just because they have military power, without any friendly port, your navy cannot even sail to Africa. THink about it
Very good, sir.

Asking the (China) Chinese here to think before they speak about military issue is asking much. The only thing they understand is numbers. In effect, they think with their allegorical penises.

Cracks appearing in pax Americana ...... Good ... May US dominance end soon so that a multipolar world can take shape.

Be careful what ye wish for...

@Topic:

It's survival of the fittest baby! :chilli: :victory:

How long will USA be supapowa? Impossible to give a time frame. But I can say that not even beyond 2050. This hype over China becoming the supapowa of the 21st century is...well...hype...created by none other than the Western media :D

Wetnuns had being raped, sodomised, tramped by us Chinese for eons.....
There r also the French, Yankies, Ruskies....basically ur kind b*****d trash

By the way we r having hellish mind blowing good times with ur little wetnuns sluts in Malaysia for a couple of dongs :victory:

Why do you jump in ? are you chinese with false flag ? secondary citizen in Malaysia ! shoot up your mouth.

We have saved your civilisation many times over the past thousand years.
Our men even satisfy your women to keep them happy since Vietnamese men cannot do their job, your women come to China and marry Chinese men.
Without us, Vietnamese race would be long extinct.
We have protected your entire civilisation.

Your welcome.

Enjoy your ban, you clown!

Very good, sir.

Asking the (China) Chinese here to think before they speak about military issue is asking much. The only thing they understand is numbers. In effect, they think with their allegorical penises.

Somthing i never got to wrap my head around with, even after living 18 years between Hong Kong and China.
Chinese always brag about the fact that they are the longest civilization in the world (Yet they haven't heard about the Egyptian and the Greek) and brag about the 5000 years history, yet here it is, some of them keep coming and say we can build this and we can build that and giving out outragous claim that simply cannot happen, but they believe to their death with it.

How in the world have so much simple thinking after 5000 years of history? Again, we should be glad that the Real Chinese government is not governed by those idiot who think power is everything. Don't get me wrong, there are smart Chinese in this world, just not showing much in this forum. Most Chinese in this forum are just some kind of Wishing thinking people who live in his own world.

Back
Top Bottom