What's new

Hum Sipahi Hain

Thunder

Reaction score
Hum Sipahi Hain

Telefilm 'Hum Sepahi Hain' telecast
FROM OUR CORRESPONDENT

LAHORE - "The telefilm 'Hum Sepahi Hain' is a true story of 1965 War and has been based on the events of Pakistan Army's attack on Burejal Post in then Indian Held Kashmir. The telefilm was shown on television the other day and widely appreciated by the viewers.
The hero Major Shah Nawaz Malik was serving in his unit 8 Baloch Regiment that was deployed in Bhimber Sector. The story is about the courage and bravery of our army jawans.
Major Shah Nawaz felt responsible for the loss of a soldier's life in an earlier action inside enemy territory. His remorse is so great that he refuses to go home on leave when his father dies. He redeems his honour in the attack on Burejal Post where he continues advancing towards the enemy despite being wounded. Assisted by his courageous wireless set operator, Sepoy Mahmood Ellahi (who is still alive) the wounded Shah Nawaz keeps the enemy attention diverted allowing other elements of his unit to maneuver from a different direction and capture the post. Major Malik embraced Shahadat and was awarded the Sitara-i-Jurat posthumously. The telefilm brings out the values of honour, courage and determination. The script has been based on the book 'The Stolen Victory' written by late Brigadier Sultan Ahmed,
Sitara-i-Jurat. It has been superbly adapted for the telefilm by Irfan Urfi. Directed by the talented young Armughan Hasan the telefilm is replete with gripping war scenes.
This is the first telefilm in the series of telefilms to be produced by Yahya
Jamil-ul-Haq (a retired Colonel and running his own TV Production company) in collaboration with Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).
The actors have mostly been drawn from the Army. It is the first war action telefilm to be produced in Pakistan and is a pioneering effort in action based telefilms.
Shot all on location the producers have endeavoured to depict realistic war scenes.
Archival material like the voice of Shakeel Ahmad the famous news reader of Radio Pakistan adds a nostalgic touch to the production."

http://www.studio051.com/images/hsh_01.jpg

Looks like lollwood finally dicided to make some usefull movies. Apart from that, the quality of production and camera work is different from the usual dramas of Pakistan. If any one has any more info please post. I would like to know where i can buy this ?

Good stuff, recently Bollywood has released many movies, and they are totally anti-Pakistani movies. I will post the link of those movies so you can download them.

Wow nice by the way is it been telecasted on TV YET ?
The telefilm was shown on television the other day and widely appreciated by the viewers.

If its been telecasted on tv then on which chanel is it available in market i luv its trailor i hope the movie will also be awesome

FROM WHERE CAN I BUY IT thanks

If they telecast again on PTV, then you will get too see the movie here. Yes right here.

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Dec 25 2005, 06:17 PM
Hum sipahee hain will be shown on  Friday  at 7 :30 PM Pakistan timings  on PTV 
[post=4817]Quoted post[/post]​

This week or the next? Or did i miss it?

This week or the next? Or did i miss it?

This weak, its first episode has been shown last friday so this time we shall watch its second episode but make make it clear THAT it will be shown on PTV not on PTV world or PTV PRIME

my friend told me that she watched its first episode and its action is just like hollywood movies

HUM SIPAHEE HAIN will not be shown on friday on PTV instead it will be telecasted on SUNDAY at 10 AM (10 o clock in the morning) pakistan timings on PTV

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Dec 30 2005, 06:56 PM
HUM SIPAHEE HAIN will not be shown on friday on PTV instead it will be telecasted on SUNDAY at 10 AM (10 o clock in the morning) pakistan timings on PTV
[post=4924]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok what about geo, ary, etc.. like international channels will they be showing too?

I saw this telefilm last sunday on PTV and i luv it .Its a movie of a time duration of 1 hour and 45 mins all of u must see it.

<div class='bbimg'>
3f2075189f57fa1dd1fa4b8a6a8354d7.jpg
</div>

I still couldn&#39;t see. Oh well, i will try to get it some how.

Back
Top Bottom