What's new

Hydro-Terrorism by India to overawe Pakistan

What Kargil do you even know how many thousand of your men died as compare to our few hundreds...and it costed you 20 billion dollars we are still giving you time to learn in a decent way otherwise you all know us ...dint you:pakistan:
kaisa ghanchakkar hai re tu. war mongering nation you are

Your brave army lost 38% area of Kashmir to Pakistan (Which India claims as its own) during 1947-48 first war with Pakistan. Coward Army indeed
The part that you are talking about had already been taken without a resistence of Indian Army,as Kashmir was still an independent state.It was at this point that Hari Singh acceded to India,due to Pakistani aggression.After the accession,Kashmir became Indian territory and Indian army marched in.After that,the Pakistani forces could not advance any more.
So,the Indian army didnt loose,its Pakistani army which failed to gain after the Indian army came into action.
You have to get your history and timelines straight.

What Kargil do you even know how many thousand of your men died as compare to our few hundreds...and it costed you 20 billion dollars we are still giving you time to learn in a decent way otherwise you all know us ...dint you:pakistan:

If India has won Kargil war then how come Pakistan still has some posts crossing line of control into Indian Teritorry and india forces still unable to vacate that posts.....lol

yeah so what? we have enough money dude.

we have enough people also,is this ur idea of pin pricking us?

The part that you are talking about had already been taken without a resistence of Indian Army,as Kashmir was still an independent state.It was at this point that Hari Singh acceded to India,due to Pakistani aggression.After the accession,Kashmir became Indian territory and Indian army marched in.After that,the Pakistani forces could not advance any more.
So,the Indian army didnt loose,its Pakistani army which failed to gain after the Indian army came into action.
You have to get your history and timelines straight.

Pakistan gain control of Bagh district and Haji Pir Pass in Azad Kashmir just before a week or so when line of control is to be established by UN and approximately more than one year was passed since the Indian intrusion in Kashmir

yeah so what? we have enough money dude.

we have enough people also,is this ur idea of pin pricking us?

It means your soldier life is of no value to you.....LOL

Pakistan gain control of Bagh district and Haji Pir Pass in Azad Kashmir just before a week or so when line of control is to be established by UN and approximately more than one year was passed since the Indian intrusion in Kashmir

It means your soldier life is of no value to you.....LOL
What on earth are you talking about? Bagh district was created in 1988,and you are talking about 1947-48 here.Talking about mere districts and that too incorrectly, while you lost almost half of the country in the process.

I have said it again,will repeat,"You have to get your history and timelines straight".

I dont know why each and every thread eventually leads to Kashmir or 1971 etc. etc.I would request you to take a look at the title of the topic and stick to it.Thats a more disciplined and cultured way to go about things.

The topic is about the water issues between India and Pakistan.I have already clarified in a post before that the India is abiding by the treaties properly.The problems are due to about 60% of water wastage in Pakistan.Someone has already posted a video of a group of Pakistani journalists/experts coming to the same conclusion owing to in-efficiency of the govt.

Now,do you have anything to contribute to this?Or you are just here to beat around the bush? Choice is... yours.

whats this just another day we had a same thread ...why isnt mods taking any action????????:frown:

What on earth are you talking about? Bagh district was created in 1988,and you are talking about 1947-48 here.Talking about mere districts and that too incorrectly, while you lost almost half of the country in the process.

I have said it again,will repeat,"You have to get your history and timelines straight".

I dont know why each and every thread eventually leads to Kashmir or 1971 etc. etc.I would request you to take a look at the title of the topic and stick to it.Thats a more disciplined and cultured way to go about things.

The topic is about the water issues between India and Pakistan.I have already clarified in a post before that the India is abiding by the treaties properly.The problems are due to about 60% of water wastage in Pakistan.Someone has already posted a video of a group of Pakistani journalists/experts coming to the same conclusion owing to in-efficiency of the govt.

Now,do you have anything to contribute to this?Or you are just here to beat around the bush? Choice is... yours.

I am talking about the area on which present day Bagh district is located...It is captured after more than a year has passed since Indian intrusion in Kashmir. Check again and get your history right....We might have renamed the area as bagh in 1980s.

Here is the war map for you
300px-J%26K10low.jpg

I am talking about the area on which present day Bagh district is located...It is captured after more than a year has passed since Indian intrusion in Kashmir. Check again and get your history right....We might have renamed the area as bagh in 1980s.

Here is the war map for you
300px-J%26K10low.jpg

I suppose its time that you create a separate thread for this district.
It is always nice to have a little chat about historical events and of course,the implications.

And then selling it back to Pakistan. Double munafa, evil yindoos

They themselves signed the treaty giving India right to produce electricity by building run of the river Dams which store no or very little water,
Khud to paani barbaad kar rahay hain aur upar se nautanki bhi kartay hain ki India unki bijli chura raha hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, you failed to convince your own people of what you preach and as a result you had to run genocides in Kashmir, Gujrat, Urrisa, Bengal, Assam.......

In reality, every bomb blast happened in Pakistan since US invasion of Afghanistan has been master minded by Indians... and finally succeed in seeding mistrust among US Pakistan.

thanks.. i took the bold part as our diplomatic achievement.

If India has won Kargil war then how come Pakistan still has some posts crossing line of control into Indian Teritorry and india forces still unable to vacate that posts.....lol

Dude , do you remember 1971 ??
If you people have so much fun in getting one inch of land we took almost half of your nation

Dude , do you remember 1971 ??
If you people have so much fun in getting one inch of land we took almost half of your nation

Still Bangladesh is a separate country proving two nationas theory right..You don't get anything from it...But controlling an inch of India's land means adding the inch to Pakistan and lessing the inch from India...We just lost teritorry but you dont get anything....By the half of Pakistan by popuilation wise more than half of Pakistan but by area wise we lost 1/6 th only

Back
Top Bottom