What's new

‘I helped PTI chairman to become Prime Minister,’ Javed Miandad

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1688205037630.png

Cricket legend and former captain of the national cricket team Javed Miandad asserted his significant contribution to the appointment of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman as the Prime Minister of Pakistan, ARY News reported.

During an interview at ARY News program, the national cricket legend, Javed Miandad disclosed that he ‘helped’ PTI Chairman to become PM but regretted that he never thanked him.

While answering a question, he said that my father was very fond of cricket, “me and all of my brothers played in the streets as well as on the roof.”

Javed Miandad said that whenever he played for the national team, he tried to keep the margin to a minimum if the team lost, adding that none of the player objected his captaincy.

This is a former star cricketer and look at his mentality. Imagine what is the mentality of common uneducated or partially educated ppl in this society. This is a country of coward selfish regards.

According to noonies khan is a army product …

Every body wants to talk about khan

Wasn't there a public event, soon after winning the Cricket 1992 World Cup, in Pakistan where the squad from the Pakistani team was all present and there Imran Khan started his 'Mein, me, I' claim to the World Cup win? I hear several cricketers left the event in disgust.
There wouldn't be a World Cup win without Imran Khan AND without Miandad, Inzimaam, Wasim Akhtar etc. And yet Imran Khan, the eternal Narcist, keeps claiming the 'Mein, me, I'. And before you dismiss that as political tactic, let me remind you that Imran had these ugly personality traits before entering the politics.
And such traits became the root cause of his downfall despite enjoying the massive support in the Establishment, the media, the judiciary and the general population of Pakistan.

I helped imran khan becomes PM of Pakistan : Hafiz naai

Hafiz little by little is becoming like Idi Amin the crazy ugandan
search about him pretty wild guy xd

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom