What's new

I Stand With Imran Khan - please Share!!

15.000 chairs have been placed in parade ground, ,, even if everyone is standing on top of each other, there is not enough space for 1 lakh persons

can u tell me how to explain to an idiot why 1+1 s = 2
not 11!

People are asking Imran Niazi to tell us about his 4 years performance which he has delivered to us Imran Niazi is replying to the people that "Allah, the Prophet, Muhammad, the state of Madinah and the conspiracy has taken place" Hey brother, people have asked for 4 years performance, not your religion and faith...

but chutia,s in 2018

will be upgraded chutias, on 27/3 again,,,

page number 273 of certain book is just a coincidence..........
Your thinking is absolutely tiny, exactly like the leaders you follow. You are talking 15000 and 18000 and trying to somehow make a joke out of it. There are 1000000+ people expected. Now you got more material, start with your maths, please. Time starts now...

Imran’s trump card is the Awam. The huge gathering of people as always in his rallies, not the army.

Although, It’s been the history that Army stands behind the politician most country backs, which right now is IK.

It’s amazing though how in the clearest daylight this unethical drama to remove a rightfully elected official is happening, but I guess “This is Pakistan, Janee!”

Your thinking is absolutely tiny, exactly like the leaders you follow. You are talking 15000 and 18000 and trying to somehow make a joke out of it. There are 1000000+ people expected. Now you got more material, start with your maths, please. Time starts now...
....10 lakhs people came to jalsa of imran khan, out of 40 lakhs peoples who recieved homes from pti????

another 20 lakhs people came , the ones who recieved employents from pti, which they promised in 2018;

the rest 40 lakhs of the peoples wanted to come also, but imran khan told them not to come,
and keep working on u tube, twitter, instagram,,,

fckking circus never ends from the joker, and his sewer system

Excellent work by journalist Imran Khan.

After this VLOG today, They all left Marriot between 6:30PM to 9:30PM and an investigation is underway.

P.S We have 2 Imran Khans in this country and both are gems.

Shows how incompetent this Govt is... journalist had better intel and info as compared to the PM who has 10+ agencies LEAs and the entire state under him...

Shows how incompetent this Govt is... journalist had better intel and info as compared to the PM who has 10+ agencies LEAs and the entire state under him...
I somewhat agree but also the agencies are not going to tell the public about this. If they know which I assume they did, they must have let the PM know so its up to him if he wants to talk about it publicly.

All patriots please keep sharing. Do not break the chain.
🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

An Open Letter To Honorable
General Qamar Jawaid Bajwa,
The Chief of Army Staff,
🇵🇰 Pakistan.

Dear Sir,

Having no direct way to reach you, we are putting down the feelings of all patriotic Pakistanis here. Hope this reaches you and you understand what we Pakistanis, the true patriots want. Sir, we have suffered the biased and selfish attitude of the U.S, IMF, EU, FATF, India and Israel for decades. PM Imran Khan is our last hope. A true patriot and an honest leader. For the sake of a respectful and free life, pls🙏 do not get soft with these western powers. We the patriots living in Pakistan 🇵🇰 and overseas stand with our PM. Yes! we all do not want US bases here, we don't want anymore dictations from the U.S. Yes! we are in favor of taking no more dictations from the U.S or EU. Yes! we want strengthened relations with our neighbors, which PM Imran Khan is making efforts towards.

Sir, the country cannot afford any single politician from this old lot of corrupt criminals and scoundrels, who have had enough chances and they have always let down Pakistan. We are putting down the real feelings of the supporters of Khan Khan sb and all patriotic Pakistanis around the globe, who don't sell their votes for few rupees or a plate of biryani, we keep true feelings for our country like our leader. Once PM Imran Khan comes out of this western backed paid opposition created situation victoriously, In Shaa Allah, we want introduction of the Chinese model of government here so as to eliminate all traitors, the corrupts, and mafias. Let's leave a cleaner, progressive, corruption free, safe and peaceful Pakistan 🇵🇰 for our children.

A concerned citizen ♥️ 🇵🇰

#ISTAND WITH BEST THE INTERESTS OF PAKISTAN 🇵🇰 and IMRAN KHAN.

PM is the head of state not Bajwa. The problem is the letter itself. We keep on perpetuating that the military is incharge. Need to come out of this mindset and keep them out of politics for good.

In my view choosing him is choosing your fatherland. That lot wanting him out don’t.
I seriously disagree. If yo say that, then to me it means that you are worried more about the symptom than the actual disease.

IK has serious serious issues, with credibility being the least of them. I do not want to draw out a discussion here & I would merely say "enough said" & move on.

The insurgency in Balochistan has existed since the 60's going weak on it wont do anything when the end goal of one side is an independent state

Should I share with you clips of Bhutto talking about insurgency in Balochistan? The roots of Balochistan violence go way back
Many didnt want to be part of Pakistan to begind with you can either go the Sudan route or Turkey route
There are no other ways in multi ethnic societies be it India, Phillipines, Turkey or China
1. Re. Balochistan, I call BS on your claim. After general amnesty in 1978-79, there was absolutely NO insurgency until Mushy's pinworm drove him mad.

2. Bhutto & Balochistan insurgency is well-known due to his heavy-handed tactics & bulldozing of NAP government. I do not know why you are bringing this up?

Last edited:
All patriots please keep sharing. Do not break the chain.
🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

An Open Letter To Honorable
General Qamar Jawaid Bajwa,
The Chief of Army Staff,
🇵🇰 Pakistan.

Dear Sir,

Having no direct way to reach you, we are putting down the feelings of all patriotic Pakistanis here. Hope this reaches you and you understand what we Pakistanis, the true patriots want. Sir, we have suffered the biased and selfish attitude of the U.S, IMF, EU, FATF, India and Israel for decades. PM Imran Khan is our last hope. A true patriot and an honest leader. For the sake of a respectful and free life, pls🙏 do not get soft with these western powers. We the patriots living in Pakistan 🇵🇰 and overseas stand with our PM. Yes! we all do not want US bases here, we don't want anymore dictations from the U.S. Yes! we are in favor of taking no more dictations from the U.S or EU. Yes! we want strengthened relations with our neighbors, which PM Imran Khan is making efforts towards.

Sir, the country cannot afford any single politician from this old lot of corrupt criminals and scoundrels, who have had enough chances and they have always let down Pakistan. We are putting down the real feelings of the supporters of Khan Khan sb and all patriotic Pakistanis around the globe, who don't sell their votes for few rupees or a plate of biryani, we keep true feelings for our country like our leader. Once PM Imran Khan comes out of this western backed paid opposition created situation victoriously, In Shaa Allah, we want introduction of the Chinese model of government here so as to eliminate all traitors, the corrupts, and mafias. Let's leave a cleaner, progressive, corruption free, safe and peaceful Pakistan 🇵🇰 for our children.

A concerned citizen ♥️ 🇵🇰

#ISTAND WITH BEST THE INTERESTS OF PAKISTAN 🇵🇰 and IMRAN KHAN.

You must be kidding! 😂😂😂

I 200% support Khan but what the heck this letter is supposed to mean? And what sharing it on PDF would do? 😂😂😂

Bro, have some faith and some maturity. Don't resolve to crying and begging. Even if Imran Khan's government falls, he will come back stronger with an absolute majority! There are several fault lines in the opposition. This toppling over (if successful) would only make Imran Khan stronger and ensure his next victory! Moreover, God knows and sees all and he is the best planner. If you can see who is right and wrong? Don't you think he knows it too?

Moreover are you solidifying the notion presented by western powers and Indian media that Pakistani state is run by Generals? Do you really condone that Imran Khan was brought into power by General Bajwa? Do you really think he is the guy keeping people in & out of power? Old chap has a lot to look after in his own plate!

If IK wins, it would be good. If he looses, it would be even better:

1. He will get sympathy votes. Next elections, PTI voters will be even more charged. IK would continue the momentum of jalsa's.
2. PML-N would bring back Nawaz and try to acquit him of all crimes from the courts.
3. Opposition would try and abolish NAB
4. PML-Q is asking for Chief Minister seat in Punjab. PML-N would hate giving that seat out, their maximum following is from Punjab.
5. The pressure of economy and inflation would shift to new government and they will do worse
6. The new government would re-set foreign relations, they would run and sit on the laps of west, which would further solidify Imran Khan's point of anti national foreign policy.
7. They will stop the work on electronic voting machines
8. They will stop the work on overseas voter's, again solidifying Imran's stance that these guys win by rigging elections.
9. Chances of early elections are high. IK would still have higher winning chances.

This hotchpotch government of 8 political parties would fight amongst themselves and deliver shit. They will only get further exposed in front of the nation.

The current and future implications of No confidence movement on sovereignty, National Security and Civil-military relationships in Pakistan.

Lt Gen M.Haroon Aslam (R) knew it all long ago.
This video was published 9months ago on 02-07-2021 👇

Back
Top Bottom