What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Iran is threatened by israel which is allowed to have nukes... destabilising the region.

How and why Iran is threatened? Think a minute about what you wrote and you can see it has nothing to do with reality, only with propaganda.

@nirreich and @T-rex

Why don't both of you invite one another for a cup of tea. You two have locked horns since time immemorial.Time to call it a day

The zionist liar just won't get it, in his lifetime he connot sell his basket of lies!

Don't worry bro.

This insignificant stolen piece of land will only be strong as long as the Westerners are dominant.

The Economist predicts that China's economy will be larger than all the Westerners combined by 2025, so their time is quickly going to come to an end.

Don't worry bro.

This insignificant stolen piece of land will only be strong as long as the Westerners are dominant.

The Economist predicts that China's economy will be larger than all the Westerners combined by 2025, so their time is quickly going to come to an end.

Keep dreaming, but no one will do the job for your civilisation, and your Muslim Ummah is no going to be anything significant on world stage in the foreseeable future.

Keep dreaming, but no one will do the job for your civilisation, and your Muslim Ummah is no going to be anything significant on world stage in the foreseeable future.

LOL.

Large Muslim countries like Turkey and Indonesia are rapidly industrialising and will become very strong by then.

Guess what? When your Western buddies no longer dicate things, plenty of Muslim countries like Turkey and Iran will have full nuclear arsenals, then what or who will protect you like now?

A world dominated by China will not be good for you.

Don't worry bro.

Something tells me, these zionists are eager to make it happen much earlier than 2025!

I have heard that Iranian civilians are also very vulnerable to nuclear weapons and it might effect their health and their life quality. So, tell you barbaric leadership not to mess with more stronger and powerful countries. Israel is not another Azerbaijan, Bahrain, or even KSA.
and i have heard zionists are too chicken that in first second of a war they will escape from the Palestine.tell to your Cannibal friends that we will remove your house into your main place very soon.so its better to you escape from the palestine by yourself not by our boots.

You have fantasies and rich imagination, but do not confuse it with reality. Unfortunately for you, your Muslim civilisation is in the bottom of human development and there are no sign it is getting any better.

Iran will not have nuclear weapons, I can promise you that, so wake up of your dreams of glory and smell the dung your civilisation is covert with.

Keep dreaming that Iran will not have nuclear weapons because it will once the Westerners are no longer dominant.

Muslims botton of human development?

Turkey(80 million pop) - 2nd world country forecaset to become developed by 2020.

Malaysia(25 million pop) - 2nd world country forecaset to become developed by 2020.

Indonesia(230 million pop) - Largest GDP in the Muslim world at around 1 trillion dollars. Also growing at 6-7% a year.

Do not confuse Muslims with Arabs. Not all Muslims are the same.

How and why Iran is threatened? Think a minute about what you wrote and you can see it has nothing to do with reality, only with propaganda.

You have occupied palestinian land... and nukes tht shift the balance of power..

You have occupied palestinian land... and nukes tht shift the balance of power..

It does not answer the question.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Keep dreaming that Iran will not have nuclear weapons because it will once the Westerners are no longer dominant.

Muslims botton of human development?

Turkey(80 million pop) - 2nd world country forecaset to become developed by 2020.

Malaysia(25 million pop) - 2nd world country forecaset to become developed by 2020.

Indonesia(230 million pop) - Largest GDP in the Muslim world at around 1 trillion dollars. Also growing at 6-7% a year.

Do not confuse Muslims with Arabs. Not all Muslims are the same.

I am hardly impressed by your forecasts: this countries starts from a very low basis so any growth looks impressive.

The predictions about the crumbling of the West are heard in the last 40 years, nothing new. I would not hope too much.

It does not answer the question.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I am hardly impressed by your forecasts: this countries starts from a very low basis so any growth looks impressive.

The predictions about the crumbling of the West are heard in the last 40 years, nothing new. I would not hope too much.

Turkey and Malaysia are already 2nd world countries. This is here and now.

I would not put too much hope on the continued dominance of the Westerners either that have been propping you up.

Are you a professional comedian? You should really improve your materials.

Israel fought and won all its wars, and your barbaric regime knows that. That is why it prefer to send Hizbuallah and Hamas to fight for him and not to suffer a humiliated defeat. Luckily for your barbaric regime that it is far from Israel. Otherwise it would had to handle much more than civilian demonstrators to murder.

No one is exited in Israel from the empty threats of your anti-Semite leaders.
our students hamas and hizbollah kicked your *** as well.you dont need our full attacks because hizbollah and hamas are too enough for you.
you cant even defence from hamas QASSAM missiles with 1 kg warhead.how you wanne defence from OUR SHAHAB MISSILES with 1500 kg warhead.

Hey guys can you stop being idiots and using offensive words for eachother............keep the party civilised.

Back
Top Bottom