What's new

IAF chief says India to have fifth-generation jets in 2018

First World War and Second World War claims (only label no source?)
Aircraft Kills during the UN Operations in CONGO (There is nothing about PAF)

Aircraft Kills in the 1965 Indo-Pakistan War (IAF destroyed 16 in Air combat and 8 in ground....only 22)
Now how can ur bharat rakshak accept its shameful defeat....

Let me tell u neutral report

PAF’s performance during the 1965 War was truly remarkable given the comparative state of balance between the two airforces. It managed to shoot down 110 of India’s aircrafts while itself incurring the loss of only 18 of its own. Not only did PAF establish itself as a qualitatively superior airforce in the 1965 War but also established its credentials as one of the best airforces of the world.

Source:- 1965 war/

Now hows winner :p

Aircraft Kills in the 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War
(Accorxding to ur source PAF lost 43), now I tell u how many u IAF lost from both ur own source)

Your Source IAF lost 74, which is not reliable coz how can India accept its defeat and there are more losses :P (Bhatat Rakshak source)

so u r the project manager for these machines and u set the timelines right...........if pak-fa(whose prototype has flown and two good industrial nations are working on it) is not going to happen before 2025 then j-xx which is still on the drawing board might happen in 2040, may be even later since only china is developing it.

Only Russia is working on pakfa. Indians contributes money, specifications and brag about it online. But the core design is created by Russians. So its mainly a Russian project. I'm not sure about J-XX or even if it exists or not. Usually, its not declared until its in service as that is how Chinese communist usually keep it secretive.

i hope india does get the pak fa in 2018, reasons being it will only be in token numbers until 2025(so not a huge threat) or so and that it will force china to develop faster(jxx supposely in before 2020 as well)

I'm not sure about J-XX or even if it exists or not. Usually, its not declared until its in service as that is how Chinese communist usually keep it secretive.

You are not even Chinese, why dont you let the Chinese respond?

Only Russia is working on pakfa. Indians contributes money, specifications and brag about it online. But the core design is created by Russians. So its mainly a Russian project. I'm not sure about J-XX or even if it exists or not. Usually, its not declared until its in service as that is how Chinese communist usually keep it secretive.

We all know that Mr Genius.

And India is paying in hard cash for the planes and the tech.

At least India pays for what it uses, not copy/steal everything and be proud of it and call themselves inventors.

i hope india does get the pak fa in 2018, reasons being it will only be in token numbers until 2025(so not a huge threat) or so and that it will force china to develop faster(jxx supposely in before 2020 as well)

What stage is it at currently? But of course you wouldn't know!!

And you can shamefacedly lie that it will be in b4 2020.

@mzubair
*lockheed martin corp had offered f35 to india.Just google it and you can see it from credible news sources.It's sad that even after indian knowing india is partner in pak-fa,f35 was offered to us while pakistan,an ally of usa cant even dream of being offered f35
*russian govt and senior russian military officials have announced that pak fa production will start by 2016 so isn't it logical to assume india starts getting it by 2018?
*About mrca,we have ample time left to evaluate the contenters thoroughly and select the best one,since our present line of fighters are more than a match for you guys.Isnt 120 su30mkis more than a match for your 18 f16 blk 52 and one sq jf17 combined?And mirage 2000s much better than your mirage roses?Bvr capable,ram coated mig21 bisons better than j7s.This is the present scenario and after induction of 280 su30mki, lca(with eurofighter tvc engine and israeli radars)150mrca and eventually 200pak-fa, already widened gap between iaf and paf is going to be fearfully wider(even after you get some 36 j10s,200jf17 etc by 2020)

and Russian govt. told you this in a secret meeting on PAKFA supplies to India.:lol:

We all know that Mr Genius.

And India is paying in hard cash for the planes and the tech.

At least India pays for what it uses, not copy/steal everything and be proud of it and call themselves inventors.

True, India is a big weapons importer. And India has not shown that it has ability to copy and improve. As for innovation, Indians outside of India has shown lots of innovation. Indians inside India has not shown any.

As days pass the above post by faithfulguy seems to be more and more applicable.

There are only 30-40 Indian dudes/dudettes in my field in uni, all of them are incredibly intelligent, I don't know why when there is a billion+ of them back in India, they are still having trouble with so many basic technologies.

@faithful guy
brother some of the announcement made by you in past regarding pakfa were
*pak-fa first flight will not take place before 2015,and jxx will fly much earlier than pak-fa.from your knowledge of russian and chinese situation(but contrary to what you said,it took place in january this year)
*pak-fa will be inferior to f15 silent eagle(what a joke)
*india can contribute nothing in pakfa program(later it became known that 25% contribution of indian version will be by indian firms)
*india can never licence produce pakfa,since it lacks infrastructure(it's agreed now that 50 pakfa will be obtained from russia and remaining built in india)
Whatever statement you made,they were all proven wrong(not just regarding pakfa,but also lca,arjun,t90 etc)
Feel some shame in posting stuff you dont really know about.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom