What's new

Ijaz claims Zardari had ordered F-16's to stand down

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zardari ordered F-16s to stand down on May 2

Speaking to reporters before heading into the Pakistan High Commission in London to resume his testimony via video link, he claimed that as US helicopters crossed over into Pakistan without protocol, a telephone call was made from the Presidency to the country’s Army chief.

Ijaz said that the call was exchanged between President Asif Ali Zardari and Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani. The President then ordered that PAF fighters, which had been scrambled, to not engage the Americans.

He added that there was a smear campaign underway in the media and that he would sue those behind him and that this lawsuit would be such that it would serve as a lesson.
Memogate: Husain Haqqani given till March 15 to submit BlackBerry PINs, phone bills – The Express Tribune

Did Zardari told him himself? if that idiot was involved in memo gate , it doesn't mean he knows everything done by Zardari, idiotic post.

Tell Pakistan's foreign office to deny his claims.

This is no news and was already disclosed by insider soon after the incidence.

FO doesn't need to deny all lies.....thread of no value.. should be closed.

i somehow doubt this guy, i find his timing highly suspicious. he just doesn't come across to me as sincere. saw a lot of his interviews when this scandal hit initially:)

There is a lot in Pakistani media, political sources and some outsiders account (Ijaz) that is suggesting that Zardari and co had knowledge of the OBL raid beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom