What's new

Illegal Indian Immigrants in Sri Lanka

Once this Indian tourists incident went to SL parliament too. It's about one famous hotel + Indian roti case. I don't want to write that here.

what? so the Indian passport holding TN Tamils are Sri Lankans?? Get a life man!

A failed brain will always pick Isolated incident to vomit his generalization against one community, your kangaroo Parliament is full of these brains.

Indians live better and spend more money than SL or Pakistanis and even Chinese overseas. Just google who is adding higher to Canadian below poverty line charts, Indians are performing better than high IQ (fiction) Chinese as well. Indians are known spend thrifts in Australia, UAE, New Zealand etc. In last two years I have seen PM of NZ and President of USA vowing Indian tourists personally to visit their respective countries.

Having Indian Passport in India for South Asian lookalike is not a big deal I know a Bangladeshi living in Jalandhar (Punjab) working in my relative's Kids garment unit with Indian passport. Just a year back a Pakistani was held for having Indian passport. SL Tamils who were forced to flea SL might have compromised our already crappy regional Passport office, not a big deal.

Only a defaulter, criminal or Tamil Sri Lankan would illegally stay in SL. Mass immigration of Indians from India to SL even of native Tamil Indians is a convenient exaggeration by your Government who is hurt (rightly) by our snub at UN on genocide committed by your Sinhalese army.

Sri Lanka is a paradise for the poor Indians. However, I strongly urge the Sri Lankans to deal with these poorer than the sub-Saharan African folks as humanely as possible.

Sri Lanka should set a good example by sending them back to India, unlike Indians who brutally slaughter the illegal immigrants.

Are you jealous because BSF killed the poor Bangladeshis crossing over to India.
Sri Lanka is a paradise for the poor Indians. However, I strongly urge the Sri Lankans to deal with these poorer than the sub-Saharan African folks as humanely as possible.

Talking with these SL sinhalese is banging ones one head against a wall.
These fools have such a grudge towards us just because a bigger neighbour and we dictate their economy. Thats the reason they are inclined towards CHINA, when they find that CHINA is doing the same to them they will either swing towards us or call in some other nation.
we helped them in ending a genuine freedom fighting movement and yet they stab us in the back generalizing on minor isolated events such as this.
Nothing will puch them to realize who they are until INDIA takes a agresive policy towards these clowns

LOL. Sri Lankans are desperate for attention in this forum and are spitting garbage.
Use that money to increase living standards and more job opportunities of your countrymen, it will stop amount of the illegal Indian workers here.

The Indians in Sri Lanka are pious Buddhist preachers who have gone to teach Buddhism to Sri Lankans.

My Bangladeshi maid (don't know legal or illegal immigrant) is such an honest hard working woman. I thought the same of Bangladeshis. But you are very different were you deported back to your country????

I feel your pain. :tup: There are hordes of illegal Indian immigrants trying to get into Hong Kong as well.
Are you that sore because of the pain.....illegal asylum...selling drugs on the street....did that ring some bells.Even the so called Indian place Chunking mansion is a predominantly south Asian ;) and African (probably among the worst places in HK).Hopefully if the no. of illegal's from India increase to exorbitant levels...than the immigration department will cancel the VOA facility like a certain country :cough::cough:

yes of course HK dont call indian that, because they have others to name you lot````'a san/a cha' just in case you are curious``:D
Well A-san's were from British India and a-cha came from the word acha and is not just used by Indian's :cheesy:

P.S - Oh! well there are illegal immigrants from India but you cant forget the contribution of Indians in building modern Hong Kong (HKU,Hospital in Wan Chai and Star Ferry being the few)

Sri Lanka per capita is nearing $5000. It is indeed a paradise for the destitutes.

A failed brain will always pick Isolated incident to vomit his generalization against one community, your kangaroo Parliament is full of these brains.

Indians live better and spend more money than SL or Pakistanis and even Chinese overseas. Just google who is adding higher to Canadian below poverty line charts, Indians are performing better than high IQ (fiction) Chinese as well. Indians are known spend thrifts in Australia, UAE, New Zealand etc. In last two years I have seen PM of NZ and President of USA vowing Indian tourists personally to visit their respective countries.

Having Indian Passport in India for South Asian lookalike is not a big deal I know a Bangladeshi living in Jalandhar (Punjab) working in my relative's Kids garment unit with Indian passport. Just a year back a Pakistani was held for having Indian passport. SL Tamils who were forced to flea SL might have compromised our already crappy regional Passport office, not a big deal.

Only a defaulter, criminal or Tamil Sri Lankan would illegally stay in SL. Mass immigration of Indians from India to SL even of native Tamil Indians is a convenient exaggeration by your Government who is hurt (rightly) by our snub at UN on genocide committed by your Sinhalese army.

Don't justify your illegal Indian immigrants cases in Sri Lanka, do accept your faults. No need to mention about Indians living standard every one knows about it!

Talking with these SL sinhalese is banging ones one head against a wall.
These fools have such a grudge towards us just because a bigger neighbour and we dictate their economy. Thats the reason they are inclined towards CHINA, when they find that CHINA is doing the same to them they will either swing towards us or call in some other nation.
we helped them in ending a genuine freedom fighting movement and yet they stab us in the back generalizing on minor isolated events such as this.
Nothing will puch them to realize who they are until INDIA takes a agresive policy towards these clowns

lol how silly thinkers are Indians, Sri Lankan economy is based on USA and Europe mainly then it comes to India & China. Without knowing these things some Indians are crying out here.

oh yeah freedom fighting movement which was banned in many countries and which was trained by India on it's own soil.

Shouting on these forums isn't make your country better, work hard and try to increase your people's living standards!

Lots of Chinese illegally entering into HK, giving birth there for certain benefits.
lol``joke indians, doing your best, HK is part of China, when is S.L part of India`` your vvetdream? ``lol are you illegally staying in Mozambique like those in S.L?

And the moral of the below story in the link is that roughly about 20% tourists last month is from India while other countries make up the reminder and SL tourism and economy will suffer if SL denies visa on arrival for Indians.

Sri Lanka : Sri Lanka tourist arrivals up by 9 percent in April

Illegal immigration is a problem everywhere including Srilankans trying to immigrate to other countries not to mention Chinese. It is like Pot calling the kettle black. Even India has that problem with British settling down illegally in Goa. Mexico has illegal U.S citizens in its country. Do not make it a specific issue to a country.

The difference is when the demographics start to change in a particular region, it is a very serious issue - this is my response to your first line in post #1.

India's visa rejection rate in 2010 was higher than North Korea, and this year India surpassed Iraq and Kosovo.

Not destitutes. Monks who have gone there to preach peace and brotherhood.
Sri Lanka per capita is nearing $5000. It is indeed a paradise for the destitutes.

Then why do they call you locusts???
lol``joke indians, doing your best, HK is part of China, when is S.L part of India`` your vvetdream? ``lol are you illegally staying in Mozambique like those in S.L?

Are you talking of Chinese VISA or Sri Lankan???
China had the highest rejection rate in Zimbabwe and Sudan.
India's visa rejection rate in 2010 was higher than North Korea, and this year India surpassed Iraq and Kosovo.

Back
Top Bottom