What's new

Illegal Indian Immigrants in Sri Lanka

Not destitutes. Monks who have gone there to preach peace and brotherhood.

Then why do they call you locusts???

lol``maybe the same reason we call you 'a san'?

Locusts is the most appropriate word for Hans. look at Uighur, Tibetans, even they are crying bcos of hans flooding there region and destroying there culture and social fabric.

Locusts is the most appropriate word for Hans. look at Uighur, Tibetans, even they are crying bcos of hans flooding there region and destroying there culture and social fabric.

The land isn't Uighur's. Han arrived in 200 BC. Uighurs are Altaic nomads who arrived in 900 AD. They are illegal immigrants to Xinjiang. Their real home is Russia and Kazakhstan.

The core belief of Han Chinese is racial superiority of Hans over all the people in the world. And that has been the ideology driving the CCP ruled China.

They are the true Children of Nazis.

The land isn't Uighur's. Han arrived in 200 BC. Uighurs are Altaic nomads who arrived in 900 AD. They are illegal immigrants to Xinjiang. Their real home is Russia and Kazakhstan.

This is what Hans are talking about whole of china and then South China Sea and will gradually talk about whole world. Lol.

You guys have even claimed to discover America much before Christoper Columbus.

:lol::lol: funny ppl.

You call Pakistanis the same.. I saw one video of Pakistani kid who used to be called that word in the school by other kids.. Btw, people call you Chinis wistH wonderful names.. If I start saying some you will cry a river..

You call Pakistanis the same.. I saw one video of Pakistani kid who used to be called that word in the school by other kids.. Btw, people call you Chinis wistH wonderful names.. If I start saying some you will cry a river..

NO please...we still have our culture intact and not destroyed by some BS cultural revolution. So let us exhibit that...moreover the ever green drama queen is online.

The territory belong to Mongols as they won it not the hans who never set their foot their..

NO please...we still have our culture intact and not destroyed by culture revolution. So let is show that...moreover the ever green drama queen is online.

He works on 24 hr shift so who cares? But I agree let's not fall to Chinis level as that's not our culture..

The core belief of Han Chinese is racial superiority of Hans over all the people in the world. And that has been the ideology driving the CCP ruled China.

They are the true Children of Nazis.

What were the Nazis famous for? That's right, institutionalized racism.

What is the biggest and most infamous system of institutionalized racism in human history?

That's right, the Indian Caste System. :lol:

Actually, i wouldn't be surprised they call Bangladeshis, Maldivians and Sri Lanakans the same considering that they can't differentiate between South Asian chaps.

Actually, i wouldn't be surprised they call Bangladeshis, Maldivians and Sri Lanakans the same considering that they can't differentiate between South Asian chaps.

What is the biggest and most infamous system of institutionalized racism in human history?

Institutional racism describes any kind of system of inequality based on race.

So are you telling us caste system was based on race? :lol:

Educate yourself.

Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study

The study analysed 500,000 genetic markers across the genomes of 132 individuals from 25 diverse groups from 13 states. All the individuals were from six-language families and traditionally ``upper'' and ``lower'' castes and tribal groups. ``The genetics proves that castes grew directly out of tribe-like organizations during the formation of the Indian society,'' the study said. Thangarajan noted that it was impossible to distinguish between castes and tribes since their genetics proved they were not systematically different.

Mate - Some sort of social discrimination happens everywhere. Where as Indian caste system is well known across the world, many people outside of China do not know the Hukou system which largely discriminates the rural population.

In some of the threads in Bangladeshi section, some Indian posters cheered killing of innocent kids and women and demanded the killing should continue. Few days ago, few illegal Indians were caught in Bangladesh and they were sent back to India using proper judicial system. I really think our border guards need to learn a few things from BSF tactics and shoot a few.

In some of the threads in Bangladeshi section, some Indian posters cheered killing of innocent kids and women and demanded the killing should continue. Few days ago, few illegal Indians were caught in Bangladesh and they were sent back to India using proper judicial system. I really think our border guards need to learn a few things from BSF tactics and shoot a few.
What are you waiting for then?

Hmph! Pole-vaulting Indians!! :angry:

:lol:

I'm sure some of them are RAW agents :D I hope Sri Lanka deports them immediately.

Back
Top Bottom