What's new

Importance of money in career selection

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Money is a big deciding factor in our career choices especially for those self made peoples who belong to middle class. How much importance you give to money or salary when you go for deciding your professional career? Will you give up your professional career if any other ordinary non professional job offer you double salary but its not relate to what you have studied in your college or university?

For example let say you are a professional doctor or engineer and you are earning Rs 50000 per month but you have option to earn one lakh or more in another job which has nothing to do with medical or engineering and its totally irrelevant to medical. Will you give up your professional job to earn more?

It is important to a certain extent but not for a small difference.I mean if u r making 75 k and enjoying 100% and u are offered 200,000 and enjoying less than 50%,i wud say thats the wrong thing to do.

I know everyone's going to say "OMG do the job you like, money isn't everything etc". But Money atleast for me is the more important aspect. Screw what job it is and if it relates to your field. As long as the pay cheque is big who cares.

I know everyone's going to say "OMG do the job you like, money isn't everything etc". But Money atleast for me is the more important aspect. Screw what job it is and if it relates to your field. As long as the pay cheque is big who cares.

This. Money isn't everything but money is definitely a lot of things :lol:

Back
Top Bottom