In Pictures: Royal Wedding in London

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
In Pictures: Royal Wedding in London

13852271_21n.jpg

13852271_31n.jpg

13852271_41n.jpg

Seems not many takers to this thread. It was not taken well given the recent past of British sponsored wars and terrorism.

It was hoped that head of state or equivalent from India the strategic partner of British UK would have been invited to Royal Wedding. Its sad !!!

i dunno about islamic countries but it generated very much interests elsewhere!!

PhotoDetail.aspx

kiss1.jpg

queen-duke.jpg

married2.jpg

married5.jpg

I don't know about others but these british royals have an aura of royalty surrounding them like no other in this world. No wonder they are so popular among the british commons

crowd_1301539a.jpg

article-1381820-0BD457AF00000578-81_964x639.jpg

i dunno about islamic countries but it generated very much interests elsewhere!!

And why wouldn't there be interest in Islamic countries? You know people do get married in Islamic countries. This wedding did not take over Pakistan but i'm sure there are people in Pakistan who did watch it ( I know PTV did a broadcast of it)

And why wouldn't there be interest in Islamic countries? You know people do get married in Islamic countries. This wedding did not take over Pakistan but i'm sure there are people in Pakistan who did watch it ( I know PTV did a broadcast of it)

its just my reply to AU

i m unable to understand that why has the whole world gone mad for this wedding.

Seriously man.. shadi wahan ho rahi hai, log yahan pagal ho rahe hain.
Everey news channel is giving full coverage to the wedding as if its not a wedding but what..
This slave mentality would take time to go.

Everey news channel is giving full coverage to the wedding as if its not a wedding but what..

agree

Bhai royal family par har sal 40 million lagta hai aur un ki property sey 200 million profit hai. british to un ki is liye izat kartey hain. Humien kiya pari hai???

It is not slave mentality, people like gamour and gliz.
Even in UK some people who call themselves republicans, do not like the way royalists go around showing too much importance to royals.
But there is tremendous interest in royals in uk. Even in europe an US they are interested to know what is going on.
It is all harmless fun, an excuse for people to party an enjoy.

BTW, even Obama is not invited.

It is not slave mentality, people like gamour and gliz.
Even in UK some people who call themselves republicans, do not like the way royalists go around showing too much importance to royals.
But there is tremendous interest in royals in uk. Even in europe an US they are interested to know what is going on.
It is all harmless fun, an excuse for people to party an enjoy.
offcourse its slave mentality.
marriage is taking place in Uk and people are getting crazy here..

I wanted to see some news today, and throughout the day all the news channels were showing how price kissed the lady...
nuff said..

i m unable to understand that why has the whole world gone mad for this wedding.

Its simple really.

People like such things and they don't happen very often, hence the euphoria.

After all a royal wedding being held in such a manner cannot be seen anywhere else in the world.

offcourse its slave mentality.
marriage is taking place in Uk and people are getting crazy here..

I wanted to see some news today, and throughout the day all the news channels were showing how price kissed the lady...
nuff said..

Lol, like I said, it is all glamour and gliz. People are terribly interested what is going on with royals, glamour models etc. And possibly no newsworthy item today.
Have you seen how a non issue becomes big issue because of lack of news on that day. And then when an new big story breaks out, such small story is thrown out.

Back
Top Bottom