What's new

In Response to 'Redrawn Map of the Muslim World'

zubair723

Reaction score
A Muslim think tank has taken up the task of publishing a 'Redrawn Map of the Rest of the World' in response to American think tank. This thread needs useful inputs by fellow muslims .

Well, Muslim think tanks can draw maps all they want..but it would be nothing more than a "painting" unless they try to educate their masses, spend in research and development and above all "live according to the teachings of Quran and Sunna"..

Which is not happening atleast for now..

So good luck to them with their Maps, I wish they get the painting award..If there is any.. ;)

Yeah, the thing is, this Redrawn Map for the rest of the world is for domestic Muslim consumption to make them cheer, while the American think tank's reports would be read by those that matter and are in a position to effect change.

And maybe one of those people get influenced by the American think tank's report.
So basically, if you are in touch with that "Muslim Think Tank" tell them that their report will not be worth the paper they write it on, or the bandwidth used to post it on any website.

I am certain in my views and most of the people will agree to it, basically because you mention the think tank to be a "Muslim" think tank, as opposed to a "country" think tank, and this leads me to think that none of the leaders of the prominent "Muslim" nations is going to read it, and even if they do, they certainly arent going to go about cooperating with other Muslim nations to realize those goals.

Ofcourse all that is really irrelevant in anycase as none of the "Muslim Nations" have the diplomatic or military resources to actually demand or enforce any kind of change. Maybe Turkey can be the exception, but then Turkey is not a "Muslim Nation" is it?

Phew!--now that, that is out of my system, can i please recommend that avil India be divided into a hundred smaller countries for sake for world peace.
Oh Oh! And dont forget to make the capital of the Ummah your setting up near Delhi, cuz i'd like to visit that wonderful city and hopefully it wont be too far! Hate to travel a lot :D

unless they try to educate their masses, spend in research and development and above all "live according to the teachings of Quran and Sunna"..

Sir indirectly you have provided a good above input. Set aim & determine the ingredients to achieve :tup:

Yeah, the thing is, this Redrawn Map for the rest of the world is for domestic Muslim consumption to make them cheer, while the American think tank's reports would be read by those that matter and are in a position to effect change.

And maybe one of those people get influenced by the American think tank's report.
So basically, if you are in touch with that "Muslim Think Tank" tell them that their report will not be worth the paper they write it on, or the bandwidth used to post it on any website.

I am certain in my views and most of the people will agree to it, basically because you mention the think tank to be a "Muslim" think tank, as opposed to a "country" think tank, and this leads me to think that none of the leaders of the prominent "Muslim" nations is going to read it, and even if they do, they certainly arent going to go about cooperating with other Muslim nations to realize those goals.

Ofcourse all that is really irrelevant in anycase as none of the "Muslim Nations" have the diplomatic or military resources to actually demand or enforce any kind of change. Maybe Turkey can be the exception, but then Turkey is not a "Muslim Nation" is it?

Phew!--now that, that is out of my system, can i please recommend that avil India be divided into a hundred smaller countries for sake for world peace.
Oh Oh! And dont forget to make the capital of the Ummah your setting up near Delhi, cuz i'd like to visit that wonderful city and hopefully it wont be too far! Hate to travel a lot :D

First of all, clearly mentioned inputs by fellow muslims. MAAN NA MAAN MEIN TERA MEHMAAN.
But will take your opinion of INDIA= 100 smallers states & setting up of DELHI as UMMAH CAPITAL

First of all, clearly mentioned inputs by fellow muslims. MAAN NA MAAN MEIN TERA MEHMAAN.
But will take your opinion of INDIA= 100 smallers states & setting up of DELHI as UMMAH CAPITAL

One of my best friend is a Muslim, does that count?

Thankyou great Sir, for accepting my humble request about evil India!

Zubair Sir, There is no thread in this forum which is reserved for a particular community or religion...So every body is welcome regardless of their cast, religion and color.

Malay sir is a very senior member and I request you to show some courtesy and respect! :)

Zubair Sir, There is no thread in this forum which is reserved for a particular community or religion...So every body is welcome regardless of their cast, religion and color.

Malay sir is a very senior member and I request you to show some courtesy and respect! :)

No offence. But I will reciprocate in the same tone as anyone will exercise. Replied to your post..any hard words in it?
Did I start this thread with any 'shredding of INDIA'. He is presuming his own fears.

No offence. But I will reciprocate in the same tone as anyone will exercise. Replied to your post..any hard words in it?
Did I start this thread with any 'shredding of INDIA'. He is presuming his own fears.

Mate, first of all, think of what your original post implies.

You are asking for suggestions on a public forums for a think tank report?
Secondly, you mention a "Muslim" think tank, as opposed a country's think tank. That initself implies an Ummah type concept wherein you or the think tank believes it to be possible. That itself belies or rather shows the realities in which this think tank is grounded on. And incase of Ummah, et all, parts of India naturally have to be included as being Muslim Majority areas-most notably Kashmir.

Had you put this thread up asking for advise or suggestions on the broad parameters on what actions to take to prevent any kind of Balkanization of Muslim countries-that would have elicited a much more professional response considering what most of Western writers have been espousing about the breakup of Pakistan. As opposed to what you infact actually posted.

Anyways, your call as its your thread. Hope you get the relevant advice you need, though what Raheel said in his first reply, is most pertinent.

zubair setting up delhi as capital of ummah is a childish statement...look at Monaco its currency and its life style and standard of living..and look at in the map its location and size and compare it to Pakistan..see below and its from 2001 imagine by now..

Country (long form) Principality of Monaco
Capital Monaco
Total Area 0.75 sq mi
1.95 sq km
(about three times the size of The Mall in Washington, DC)
Population 31,842 (July 2001 est.)
Estimated Population in 2050 32,964
Languages French (official), English, Italian, Monegasque
Literacy 99.0% total, N/A% male, N/A% female
Religions Roman Catholic 90%
Life Expectancy 75.04 male, 83.12 female (2001 est.)
Government Type constitutional monarchy
Currency 1 euro (EUR) = 100 cents
GDP (per capita) $27,000 (1999 est.)
Industry tourism, construction, small-scale industrial and consumer products
Agriculture none
Arable Land 0%
Natural Resources none

1 Euro (EUR) = 109.678 Pakistan Rupee (PKR)
1 Pakistan Rupee (PKR) = 0.0091 Euro (EUR)

So do you want to make delhi ur capital of ummah or you want to fix Pakistan's problem first to become capital of ummah:) lets be fair here

Mate, first of all, think of what your original post implies.

You are asking for suggestions on a public forums for a think tank report?
Secondly, you mention a "Muslim" think tank, as opposed a country's think tank. That initself implies an Ummah type concept wherein you or the think tank believes it to be possible. That itself belies or rather shows the realities in which this think tank is grounded on. And incase of Ummah, et all, parts of India naturally have to be included as being Muslim Majority areas-most notably Kashmir.

Had you put this thread up asking for advise or suggestions on the broad parameters on what actions to take to prevent any kind of Balkanization of Muslim countries-that would have elicited a much more professional response considering what most of Western writers have been espousing about the breakup of Pakistan. As opposed to what you infact actually posted.

Anyways, your call as its your thread. Hope you get the relevant advice you need, though what Raheel said in his first reply, is most pertinent.

Thanks but no thanks for your 'professional advice'. See no weight in it.

wooh...delhi is the capital of india...!
and let it be..

Back
Top Bottom