What's new

India blackout worsens; 620M in dark

399473_338529522895447_314582389_n.jpg

No wonder, BD Pole Vaulters worry about India's Power Grid problems...
Poor BD Guys will have to Pole vault with Torch Lights from now on... ;)

I am surprised to see your comments. Didn't expect it. You actually are asking Pakistan to focus on destruction of India where you are struggling with your own problems.

We work against Pakistan but we do work for our progress too but its not in case of Pakistan as you are too much emotional about India rather being too much rational about your economy and state of affairs.

Why do you complaint when Indians mock on your load shedding where as you are doing the same. Revenge..ehh. Good.

I am merely stating that Pakistan cannot defeat India militarily. And thus we should fight India the way China fights USA. Not by militarily but by espionage and cyber warfare.

Personally I wish for peaceful relations between the two countries but if some nationalistic pakistanis wish for war, this is a much better alternative to war. :D

Another power failure...more stunning evidence that india is a wildly dysfunctional nation. A quarter of the population is chronically malnourished, but they're a net exporter of food. The water isn't safe to drink and power grid is unreliable. Easily curable diseases like leprosy are commonplace. Yet somehow, they have resources to develop and maintain a large arsenal of nuclear weapons and other military weapons. Go figure.

you did not say a word to the BDn when he was making sarcastic comments that NE should join BD, but you jump on me on one word of my post.
I have see MB Munshis posts earlier, he talks and spews the idea of changing the demograpy of the NE by polluting with illegal imigrants from BD and evicting the locals. they should not complain about their pole valuters being shot by the BSF when they are in mid pole valuting in the air.

Relax man, I intended no pun. My post had nothing to do with the brawl that you both were into. I was sincerely asking you to edit the word you used, actual meaning of the word is different and it can drag in an altogether different controversy. But again its your wish.

Another power failure...more stunning evidence that india is a wildly dysfunctional nation. A quarter of the population is chronically malnourished, but they're a net exporter of food. The water isn't safe to drink and power grid is unreliable. Easily curable diseases like leprosy are commonplace. Yet somehow, they have resources to develop and maintain a large arsenal of nuclear weapons and other military weapons. Go figure.

None of your concern dude. Anyways hows the load shedding in Pakistan.

True, but same can be said about Pakistan developing so many nukes as well when that money can go to more useful needs.

Both countries need to get their priorities right.

mere yahan to genset chal nahi daud raha hai 28 ghanton se.

This only happens in superpower countries.

When was the last time that 620 million people were simultaneously without power?

I don't think this many people have been without power since Tesla invented electricity.

When was the last time that 620 million people were simultaneously without power?

I don't think this many people have been without power since Tesla invented electricity.

Well, I can tell you that 80% of delhi during these 3.5 hours still had power thru gensets and UPSs.

Well the only one that can beat us in this is China.

True, but same can be said about Pakistan developing so many nukes as well when that money can go to more useful needs.

Both countries need to get their priorities right.
you dont worry both countries got the priorities right to wipe out 1/3 of population of the subcontinent and eurasia so that other 2/3 will have lot of resources left by this 1/3rd to live in happines forever.

Back
Top Bottom