What's new

India blackout worsens; 620M in dark

When was the last time that 620 million people were simultaneously without power?

I don't think this many people have been without power since Tesla invented electricity.
thats other super powers mistake not india's that they dont have super reproduction capacity as indians.so y blame india if they dont have 600 million to face the grid failure.instead that makes india way above all superpowers:D

Kitne KV ka hay? Your husband must be seriously concerned.
hospital ka hai.hospital ko supply karta hai to ghar ko bhi supply hoti hai.dono attached hain na.rating par kabhi dhyaan nahi diya.chowkidaar rakhrakhav karta hai.

When was the last time that 620 million people were simultaneously without power?

I don't think this many people have been without power since Tesla invented electricity.
Majority of Indian population which resides in villages have lived without any electricity and yet we developed. So I am sure since Tesla, over 600 million had been without electricity for many years leave few days or hours.

That's the beauty of this country.

P.S. I am in north India and there was just 1 hour of power cut off, after that full on electricity without any cuts.

Indians should ask the chinese for help and build their ragged infrastructure and power plants. Every country in Asia is taking help from affordable quality Chinese technology, so why not India?:meeting:

A05801AE-93A1-4E76-972F-C78EAA6C9479_w640_r1_s.jpg

The North East should secede and join with Bangladesh. We have power!

Brother ,we also have to share some of those parts with our Pakistani and Chinese brothers as
they have legitimate claims on some of those occupied territories. We will naturally have W.bengal and NE and maybe Anadaman Islands to have a joint naval base with china.:agree:

Indians should ask the chinese for help and build their ragged infrastructure and power plants. Every country in Asia is taking help from affordable quality Chinese technology, so why not India?:meeting:

Brother ,we also have to share some of those parts with our Pakistani and Chinese brothers as
they have legitimate claims on some of those occupied territories. We will naturally have W.bengal and NE and maybe Anadaman Islands to have a joint naval base with china.:agree:
lol @BDs:rofl:

When i read such comments from BDs i remember the dialogue of Prem chopra in one oh his movies....."nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya"......:rofl:

lol @BDs:rofl:

When i read such comments from BDs i remember the dialogue of Prem chopra in one oh his movies....."nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya"......:rofl:
Kahan se dhund laayi yaar ye dialogue...Mast time pe maara hai..........

Ignore these trolls and let the topic get on track.

For my indian fellas.....Batein croron ki dukan pukoron ki...:D

Actually I feel so awesome reading all these threads... really you guys are awesome...

but my points are:

1. If a BD member posts a genuine thread, why we as Indian's attack Bangladesh and not individuals?
2. I wonder why Pakistani's here become ally of anyone who disrespects Indians
3. The truth is, yes as living in India I felt the crunch and it's not nice, so as Indians we need to sort it out (expressing US's past failure is no more than a remorse)

Can we be for God Sake (Any religion you believe I still believe it all points to one) look at the gravity of the situation? As Indian, it is not good for economy, but as Indian I also know we are used to being like this and get over it. we are slow and steady like suppandi, but we become Dara Singh also. we are a flair society since old civilization and have never been technical (excluding Chanakya and Aryabhaata ofcourse, they were the first geeks ever). Also, I know it's a pakistani site, but I expect Pakistani friends to feel bad about what happened, that would result in us feeling bad about what happens there. I am surprised how you guys make fun of each other pain as it is actually we/our families which suffers the same one time or another (very often)

GROW UP!!!

LOL whats wrong with you if you are so worried about Pakistan's wants so why the hell you fought during 1971 ??? BTW you brain farter why do need NE for ??

LOL this guy has really lost his mind I personally think we should beat the hell out of all the illegal BD living here and should send them back who they are equally insane just like this dude.

poore 120 crore hain hidostani to baatien croron ki nahi karte balki crore bana kar dikhate hain.aur jo 120 crore hon unko dukaan lagane ki kya zaroorat.raja hain ji apnay dil ke malik.
Bollocks!!!

LOL whats wrong with you if you are so worried about Pakistan's wants so why the hell you fought during 1971 ??? BTW you brain farter why do need NE for ??

LOL this guy has really lost his mind I personally think we should beat the hell out of all the illegal BD living here and should send them back who they are equally insane just like this dude.

Double bollocks!!!

poore 120 crore hain hidostani to baatien croron ki nahi karte balki crore bana kar dikhate hain.aur jo 120 crore hon unko dukaan lagane ki kya zaroorat.raja hain ji apnay dil ke malik.

The way you express yourself you indeed look like a pakora seller like the rest of yr fellows but the good news is to fry pakoras you dun need electricity a pan and oil will do...:rofl::rofl:

The way you express yourself you indeed look like a pakora seller like the rest of yr fellows but the good news is to fry pakoras you dun need electricity a pan and oil will do...:rofl::rofl:

Now this is humor without hurting sentiments.... enjoy it if ur mature enough!

Bollocks!!!
Double bollocks!!!

So acc to illegal BDs crossing over the fences is not a probelm??? yes my previous post was not needed but there's alot of things out here are irrelevant.....Anyway its nice to see you're having enough patience to read all this crap and still post something with out hurting sentiments of others but I prefer to post accordingly report if you like..

Back
Top Bottom