India-China relations to determine future BD dev: Ashraful

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
29 Sep 2012 07:41:03 PM Saturday BdST

Indida-China relations to determine future BD dev: Ashraful
Special Correspondent

Indida-China relations to determine future BD dev: Ashraful

banglanews24.com

DHAKA: Ruling Awami League general secretary Syed Ashraful Islam opined that the future of Bangladesh would depend on the relations of two superpowers China and India.

The local government and rural development minister came up with the observation while addressing a programme of Bangladesher Sammyabadi Dal marking the 63rd anniversary of China held in a city hotel Saturday.

He said, “China will be the largest partner of the development of Bangladesh in future. The relationship has to be developed among the countries of the region like European Union.”

The ruling Awami League also said, “We are in favor of connectivity. The revolutionary relations will be set in terms of communications if we can set rail communications between Chittagong and Kunming of China.”

The programme was also addressed, among others, by foreign affairs adviser to the PM Dr Gowher Rizvi and Bangladesher Communist Party general secretary Mujahidul Islam Selim.

BDST: 1920 HRS, SEP 29, 2012
Edited by: M. Mahbub Alam, Asst Output Editor

Ashraful like people should not talk about other countries' mutual relationship and Bd has nothing to do with India-China ties. BD needs only Burmese nod over the Ctg.- Kuming route. I guess this Ashraful may be forwarding an alternative BD-China connectivity via AL's Bandhustan country.

1.What a lot of crap! These guys equating emerging super power China with super poor India!

2. After this batch of 15 traumatized lot go, we would have rid ourselves of a syndicate which has sold its soul to India. We would then be having pro-BD foreign relations and proper defense affairs closely linked with China.

3. Not super poor India, our diplomats / leaders need to explain our situation to the other super power China.

Creating an economic zone can significantly boost Bangladesh's growth. India is on three side and BD is a good market for Chinese and Indian industries.

Economically developed BD is good for India.

His wife must have been paying numerous visits to Indian diplomats lately. ;p

India is major obstacle in BD's growth and always will be. This is a statement of awami joint Secretary and hence no surprise. Its china's rise and how well it can project her power in IOR that will decide BD's future. Either way India was/is/and will always remain BD's enemy.

China and India are not that big to decide the fate of a country. In my honest opinion Bay of Bengal will decide Bangladesh future.

1/3 of bengal will go underwater

but not in our lifetime i think

Hehehe you are sure that you people will run away to India.Curse them and seek their help. Thank God you people are not with us anymore :bunny:

Gee...I don't know...

You guys fly American warplanes while burning American flags at the same time. Kinda rich analogy coming from a Pakistani :lol:

Back
Top Bottom