What's new

India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetic

BANNED
Reaction score
Agni-6

DRDO developing new Agni-6 (A6) missile with MIRV capable of launching from both ground and submarine. It has 6000 km range. :woot:

Also note 5000 km range canister launched Agni-5 and technologically challenging Agni-2P.

15ria11.jpg

http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/nl/2011/NLMay2011.pdf

lets hope they roll it out in time.

Lets hope for the best

But I am still waiting for Agni5

a Submarine Variant the actual edge we need...its massive push to the power projection of a country.

a Submarine Variant is the actual edge we need...its massive push to the power projection of a country.

But they had said a missile with 5000 km range is enough to defend our country and We dont have any intension's for ICBM now.
Now any newst about surya missile. Any way all the best for drdo.

Lets hope for the best

But I am still waiting for Agni5

A 6000 km range SLBM with MIRV is a real game changer. More potent than even canister launched Agni-5.

an MIRV delivery system is anyday a game changer.
i'm not much worried abt the range bcoz i'm sure that once its developed the ranged cud well be increased further.
anyway its a fantastic news:tup:

an MIRV delivery system is anyday a game changer.
i'm not much worried abt the range bcoz i'm sure that once its developed the ranged cud well be increased further.
anyway its a fantastic news:tup:

Yes. Above all this is the first time revealed that India developing a 6000 km range SLBM!!!!! We never heard about Agni-6 before.

Good News :tup:
Is This the same K-4 missile [ SLBM version of Agni 5 ] :confused:

we tested our first H-Bomb almost 50 years ago, we couldn't make our JL-2 into active service until this year. so it took us almost 50 years to get it done. india failed its H-Bomb 10 years ago, now aiming a JL-2 style missile.

I am wondering whether indian armed forces can get it in another 50 years.

of course, I won't be surprised if some members here are going to tell me "india is going to do it better than China", we saw LCA/Arjun, we know what those big mouths are capable of.

All the new generation missile will have similarities with Agni-3. So they will have much less development time.

Its a great news but due to internal politics of drdo shaurya missiles are lost in ICBM race.

Agni is more bulky and traditional missile while Shaurya is compact and hybrid missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom