What's new

India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV

Agni-6! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Is Angi 6 is going to be used for strapping Indian RAW terrorists on to the rocket to send it to space, so that they can get a better birds eye-view of Pakistan ?
Due to India fail economy and a fail state this is indeed cheaper way than sending satalights where India has no resources or knowledge to develope.

Thanks for summering up your failed country. :lol:

Reading too much WIKI both of you
Why do not you make a better missile than Agni-3 before talking about Agni-5 or Agni-6? Agni-3 has a range of 3500 km with 1.5 ton payloads and deployed.
@ MissileThreat :: Agni-3
your warhead for now is a kiloton class....
try to match agni-3s CEP of 40 metres which is the best in the world in its range class of 3500KM to 5500KM
ummmmm busted
....not again the WIKI; remember the same WIKI stated a CEP of 30-50m for Shaheen II
The re-entry vehicle carried by the Shaheen-II missile has a mass of 1050 kg, which includes the mass of a nuclear warhead and a terminal guidance system.[8] The terminal guidance system is most likely a radar correlation terminal seeker, which allows the warhead to achieve a CEP in the range of 30–50 m (similar to the Pershing II missile [9]).

& regarding the range of Agni III; I repeat don't get urself much proudly. Just ponder over the figures I am going to giv

Agni III launch weight: 48000kg; Shaheen II has 23600 kg.
Max range Agni III: 5000km; Saheen II has 3500km

Weight to range proportion=
For Agni III: 9.6 for Shaheen II: 6.74

This means that roughly for every 9.6 kilogram of solid propellant you introduce in Agni you get 1km excess range & we get the same range with 6.74kg of propellant...meaning your chemical engineers produce less quality propellant than ours /..

Also ponder over this :
The mobility provided from its TEL vehicle maximizes the missile’s survivability in the event of a war and prevents a successful pre-emptive strike. It also allows for a launch time under ten minutes from locations that maximize the potential damage of the missile.

Just ponder over the figures I am going to giv

Agni III launch weight: 48000kg; Shaheen II has 23600 kg.
Max range Agni III: 5000km; Saheen II has 3500km

Weight to range proportion=
For Agni III: 9.6 for Shaheen II: 6.74

This means that roughly for every 9.6 kilogram of solid propellant you introduce in Agni you get 1km excess range & we get the same range with 6.74kg of propellant...meaning your chemical engineers produce less quality propellant than ours /..

Also ponder over this :

I thought it's never my bullet's mileage vs your bullet's mileage... Interesting statistics nevertheless... Would you also have some information about the Max Speed and weapon load weight of both... It could throw some further interesting insights...

Is Angi 6 is going to be used for strapping Indian RAW terrorists on to the rocket to send it to space, so that they can get a better birds eye-view of Pakistan ?
Due to India fail economy and a fail state this is indeed cheaper way than sending satalights where India has no resources or knowledge to develope.

What are you smoking? Failed Economy and Failed State... those are big words buddy for someone who has no idea what that means... And, we definitely have the resources, satellites and the demonstrated history to send our ships in space... So, let's please not bother about the state of affairs here...

It's for the respect for a friendly flag that your trash troll talk might still get a pass here (just may, or may not)... But, it always is better to talk with some sense (backed by data or logic) when you make grand claims like you have made... you will earn some respect, along with some reasonable friends... If you can understand what I mean!

I thought it's never my bullet's mileage vs your bullet's mileage... Interesting statistics nevertheless... Would you also have some information about the Max Speed and weapon load weight of both... It could throw some further interesting insights...

After people of the Subcontinent always ask"Kitna Deti Hai":)

IA(Imported army) fanboy is here. :disagree:

Indian Army is a manifestation of Colonial slave culture. They still miss the era when they used to serve under British masters. Its not surprising that Indian army was exposed naked in Arjun MBT scandal and its racism towards Indian youth and Indian engineers, talent came into public. :bunny:

Also, IAF officers don't even know difference between OS which goes on AWACS and one which goes in aircraft mission computer. Some DRDO "junior technician" had to explain the service chief that every OS is not same. There is something called compatibility. After 2 hours, poor service chief nodded affirmative though he didn't understand what he was explained. Poor guy, he reads too much foreign magazines. :disagree:

Hmnn, Well Yes, India is a Country built on Dreams, Indian Army or Imported Army, what ever You call me, I bother least about it,Minding your own Business would Probably be a Better way or Manners , and Would also Help me, Not Indulge in your Idiotic Circuses...

Reading too much WIKI both of you

I am not quoting wiki. You need to read beyond it as well.

@ MissileThreat :: Agni-3
your warhead for now is a kiloton class....

lol This source is as good as wiki. But you are still posting it. 200 kiloton thermonuclear warhead is more than enough and this mean with 200 kt warhead ie less weight it will go beyond 3500 km.

So before talking about Agni-5 or Agni-6 first try to match capability of Agni-3. It has a range of 3500 km with 1500 kg payload.

I don't make things out of my mind...Speed of Shaheen II isn't publicised so I can't comment...but what I can comment that we have demonstrated an upped hand in speed in the development of Shaheen I missile with respect to Agni II so why isn't it legit that I too suppose that Shaheen II also will outrun its contemporaries:azn:

I am not quoting wiki. You need to read beyond it as well.

lol This source is as good as wiki. But you are still posting it. 200 kiloton thermonuclear warhead is more than enough and this mean with 200 kt warhead ie less weight it will go beyond 3500 km.

Will luv to read the source if you are willing to provide...My resource is relatively good than WIKI...ask anyone.
Either way you must be well irked by now especially after I quoted your WIKI source & proved Shaheen CEP 30-50m

So before talking about Agni-5 or Agni-6 first try to match capability of Agni-3. It has a range of 3500 km with 1500 kg payload.

Ok ok my dear my proportions say that we will have (for the same weight) rather a greater ramnge than yours...Regarding weight of warhead one must realise that weight & yield are two different things ( in case you don't know )

May I giv you some clandestine clue
"The fact that they are preparing nuclear-capable cruise missiles suggests their scientists have been able to miniaturize nuclear warheads by using plutonium," Kristensen told ToI. "They are shifting their nuclear base from uranium to plutonium...in a sense, they are turning a chapter."

you can google the words can't you

You can check, they removed the Agni-V and Agni-VI part from the newsletter. ;)

What are you smoking? Failed Economy and Failed State... those are big words buddy for someone who has no idea what that means... And, we definitely have the resources, satellites and the demonstrated history to send our ships in space... So, let's please not bother about the state of affairs here...

It's for the respect for a friendly flag that your trash troll talk might still get a pass here (just may, or may not)... But, it always is better to talk with some sense (backed by data or logic) when you make grand claims like you have made... you will earn some respect, along with some reasonable friends... If you can understand what I mean!

Listen carefully DO NOT TALK ABOUT PAKISTAN AGAIN LIKE ABOVE, YOU ARE OUR GUEST IN THIS SITE DOESNOT MEAN YOU GUYS HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY EVERY THING ABOUT OUR MOTHER COUNTRY.

Hello friends. My first post here.

Just dont see any reason why some Indian or Pakistani people are saying there missiles are way better than other . In any case both have capability for reaching any target in any part of the country.

someone here also said, good India develops Agni 3 so Pakistan will make a better version in any case if this happens I would be happy to consider atleast Pakistan doesnt think India to be a sole target and that all its missiles are customized so as to target India. Because any better version of Agni 3 means Pakistan has crossed the outer borders of India so there is no question that if its customized to target India.

My personal opinion is US will have a strong dislike in anycase because of the rise of power in Asia. As it pressurized Russia to not provide GSLV Blue print to India. But still India developed its own indegenous GSLV that can Payload a satellite to 36000km. The reason US didnt want this to happen is clear cauz GSLV can be converted to Missile program and probably this technology would be induced in Agni 6 with range of 10000km. Though GSLV is in its initial stages lets hope its improved in future.

India and Pakistan should seriously consider each other an ally sooner of later the "look east policy" of the west would try to crush the development of the power in Asia and particulary the Indian Sbcontinent and there would be a need for these 2 countries to try stay close because it is going to need it sooner or later.

I would like to see the whole Indian subcontinent united . You can just imagine the power of such unification. Religious fundamentalism may be a barrier but if we put that as a second and seek for a bright future I surely think that world would consider this subcontinent at an apex.:tup::tup:

omg
Listen carefully DO NOT TALK ABOUT
PAKISTAN AGAIN LIKE ABOVE, YOU
ARE OUR GUEST IN THIS SITE DOESNOT
MEAN YOU GUYS HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY
EVERY THING ABOUT OUR MOTHER
COUNTRY.

omg an angry CAPS warrior. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom