What's new

India developing 6000 km range Agni-6 SLBM with MIRV

hi..this is my first post.... i am surprised to see there is no chineese member here on this thread. i think it is meant to deal with china rather than pakistan.

yaar jab bann jaaey tub thread kholnaa..Abhee kaahay ko dimagh kharab kertay hoo...

inda has too many imaginary projects going on...mmrca included..
tell us when these are finally completed....

yaar jab bann jaaey tub thread kholnaa..Abhee kaahay ko dimagh kharab kertay hoo...

Then why do u care????????? no need to post just ignore it :devil:

India being a democratic country with some of the worst babus in the world take some time but we do it for sure.

Indian missiles threads are fest for trolls..lol

It should be better if it would be suthing like DRDO is trolling abt Indian missiles.

lolz.........................hahaha

ON topic : Let see when Indians can test this Missile .

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Then why do u care????????? no need to post just ignore it :devil:

India being a democratic country with some of the worst babus in the world take some time but we do it for sure.

Exactly y do u guys always troll in thread which are related to Pakistan ............While u say u dont care abt it .

Grow up , your statement is self contradictory .

Why do not you make a better missile than Agni-3 before talking about Agni-5 or Agni-6? Agni-3 has a range of 3500 km with 1.5 ton payloads and deployed.

agni 3 has payload of m not 1.5 tons bu t of 2 to 2.5 tons. pr00ups 2s

If India has the ability to target all major cities in China, it should scrap the no first use, then do what Pakistan does to India, which is:

Prepare for a conventional conflict, and if the enemy seems to be winning, prepare for massive non conventional retaliation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom