What's new

India launches Aakash tablet computer priced at $35!

Congrats to Indians.

It is really sad to see Pakistan & India came into being same day, Pakistan did good in first couple of years & India was left behind but after that since 80's Pakistan start destroying itself by bringing in some stupid man made theories in the name of Islam. Today India has left Pakistan behind nearly in every field & going more up to stand with countries like China while Pakistan continues to destroy itself. My heart is crying & i don't know when will Pakistanis get ghairat & wake up.

appreciate your post Sir. and i can feel the anguish in your post with regards the present situation in Pakistan.
.hope the good old days return to Pakistan.

Congrats to Indians.

It is really sad to see Pakistan & India came into being same day, Pakistan did good in first couple of years & India was left behind but after that since 80's Pakistan start destroying itself by bringing in some stupid man made theories in the name of Islam. Today India has left Pakistan behind nearly in every field & going more up to stand with countries like China while Pakistan continues to destroy itself. My heart is crying & i don't know when will Pakistanis get ghairat & wake up.

Very well said. India will continue to rise higher and higher.. this is just a trailer.

Cheers

Good job India & good job PDF members for not trolling.It will make tech penetration among the poorest in India.

Congrats.

I wonder if they're going to sell this tablet outside of India. Wouldn't mind getting one if it's that cheap.

Congrats.

I wonder if they're going to sell this tablet outside of India. Wouldn't mind getting one if it's that cheap.

Its 50% subsidized by the Govt

Anyway ,i'm waiting fro it to make it into the hands of Indian students and later maybe a study to see if it had much of the impact its expected to have

Its 50% subsidized by the Govt

Anyway ,i'm waiting fro it to make it into the hands of Indian students and later maybe a study to see if it had much of the impact its expected to have

Damn. No cheap tablets for foreigners then :tdown:

Congrats.

yeah! that's what we are good at publicity stunts, lets see how far this dream is fulfilled. and yeah! even my hands are itching to experience this device.

cfd00aa66182b516fa0e6a7067007643.jpg

evil smile by kapil sibbal...:butcher:

Can't help notice that kapil sibbal has been behaving like its his own invention :lol:

Besides , i'm unable to find any info on the datawind website , in the press release section.

Congrats to Indians.

If every pakistani thinks like you then change is inevitable sir...pakistan can get it's old days back.

Congrats.

Even if you can get it in Malaysia I doubt any kind of warranty will be covered outside India because currently the scale of production is too small to provide international support. Perhaps in the next year when it becomes more popular you might get to buy an updated version of the "Ubislate" for about 60$ ..They have already launched several products in the US.

Can't help notice that kapil sibbal has been behaving like its his own invention :lol:

Besides , i'm unable to find any info on the datawind website , in the press release section.

yaa..just look at that big grin...:D

Back
Top Bottom