What's new

India takes an aggressive stance on the Kashmir issue ahead of foreign minister Bilawal's upcoming visit

there was also this just a couple days ago:

Pakistan seems to have toned down its Kashmir agenda ahead of the SCO Summit which will be attended by its foreign minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari. In an interview to Wion, Pakistan's deputy minister of foreign affairs Hina Rabbani Khar said that Kashmir is not Pakistan's problem but an internationally-recognised dispute.

------------------------------------------

they are traitors of Pakistan, so what, they are saying Kashmir issue is on the UN Chatter

India is likely to overrun Azad Kashmir and parts of Punjab. Her 2 front cold start war doctrine is in advanced stages of implementation.

More than half the population of the world will be directly affected by the conflict.

Humans will fail to stop this conflict.

INDIA does nt want Pakistani Kashmir, Gilgit, Baltistan. Just like china does nt want arunachal pradesh. In international diplomacy, nobody gives anything unilaterally, but, use it as a leverage we also claim so that we get something in return. This is true for any country,
lol forget the speeches of Modi and other BJP extremists that want to attack Pakistan and take our Kashmir as well as Gilgit Baltistan, I can show you lots of speeches of MODI and your other extremists politicians want to take our Kashmir and GB lol

Ahead of Pakistan foreign minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari's visit to India, Union Government has reiterated its stand on Kashmir, saying the retrieval of the territory is very much on its agenda and that it will one day unite with Union of India.

-----------------------

Interesting diplomatic game being played here. There was also this a few months ago: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bjp-...side-pakistan-embassy-in-delhi-report.756650/

In the current geopolitics, the Indo-Pak rivalry seems like a staged show. No one has the ability or appetite to overrun each other, but each of their Gov is trying to fool their citizens as if their respective Gov is superior to other ones.

India is likely to overrun Azad Kashmir and parts of Punjab. Her 2 front cold start war doctrine is in advanced stages of implementation.

More than half the population of the world will be directly affected by the conflict.

Humans will fail to stop this conflict.

Do you really believe in this chooran from Indian Gov?

I mentioned this in my other posts. We are not like US-Russia or Russia UK situation...No one hates other nations to such as extent that we will attack each other...

In the current geopolitics, the Indo-Pak rivalry seems like a staged show. No one has the ability or appetite to overrun each other, but each of their Gov is trying to fool their citizens as if their respective Gov is superior to other ones.
Dunno about across the fence but I doubt many here even have so much as the desire to annex or absorb Pakistan held Kashmir.

Dunno about across the fence but I doubt many here even have so much as the desire to annex or absorb Pakistan held Kashmir.

In the backchannel or Track II, India and Pakistan talk to each other since decades. It is nothing new. Due to this internal coordination between the Gov of India and the Pakistan army, we never saw any escalation in conflcit since long time.
The entire episode of Bajwa initiating the Kashmir peace plan during IK GOv is just one part of the publicized story in Pakistan due to their own internal politics. Otherwise, more or less every serious stakeholder from India and Pakistan agree to maintain peace in the border( but they can make noise on Twitter and TV channel to deceive their citizen) and stabilize the economy.
Even now too, Bilwal and Indian Gov episode may be a staged show for the Pakistan Gov to take an anti-India stand in front of the public to boost his political profile which may be a planned one with consent from Indian stakeholders...

I agree. Those days are over when nations feel pride with more land. What would we do with any additional land when we are not even managing our existing population by providing quality of life?

sadly, the pork is not allowed for him

therefore, we will feeding him best chicken vindaloo and prawn curry !

Back
Top Bottom